I have a question about the quests

Discus and support I have a question about the quests in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if you missed some quests in the prologue is there anyway to do them since I am in Chapter 1 417c2897-4cb9-4f84-bb07-432b2b0c315a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cooley76, Dec 26, 2017.

  1. Cooley76
    Cooley76 Guest

    I have a question about the quests


    if you missed some quests in the prologue is there anyway to do them since I am in Chapter 1

    :)
     
    Cooley76, Dec 26, 2017
    #1
  2. Pick1eHead
    Pick1eHead Guest
    Xbox Quests | I have a few questions

    Ah, okay. That's great to know, Thank you!
     
    Pick1eHead, Dec 26, 2017
    #2
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox Quests | I have a few questions

    I can't answer everything, but prizes from those offer are sent out within the next month. Since it's only the 3rd, it may be too early for you to have received anything yet. If you don't receive anything by the end of November, you'd want to post back here.
     
    Smwutches, Dec 26, 2017
    #3
  4. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Question about Quests/Achievements

    checkout fallout.wikia.com, That will be able to tell you everyhting that you need to know about which quests you can do without affecting others
  5. Vairkjosa Win User

    Question about Quests/Achievements

    Wow! That's gonna be a tough one to answer. I'm presently trying the same thing and my rep is good with both at this time. I got the BoS quests done and am working on the Novac ones now with Freeside mixed in. G.I.Blues is an easy one. Haven't really met
    Caesar yet but do have The Great Khans to consider. Only bad rep so far is with Gangers but who cares about them. I'm pretty sure I already did Volare also. I haven't gone into Freesdie and talked to Ambassador Proctor yet as I think that will start the bad
    rep with Caesar. I'm also ignoring some of the Khans requests until I get the "Mark of Caesar" as that makes it reall easy to knock him out of the game. I made it to level 27 last night and everyone atleast likes me. Oh! and I have the Boomers on my side already.
  6. Dumb M0nk3yz Win User

    Question about Quests/Achievements

    For siding with House, you need to know that the quest You'll Know It When It Happens is an NCR friendly quest, so I believe you have to have some good standing with them to get it during your House playthrough. Otherwise, the quest will be skipped and you'll
    have to earn it later.
  7. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Question about Quests/Achievements

    If this is your first playthrough, honestly just play the game as you find it. Do all the exploration you can, and you'll be surprised at how many Achievements you'll come out with.
  8. TheSwede83 Win User

    I have the game

    [quote user="XsobervisionX"]

    I can answer any questions you may have. Im about 5 hours in

    [/quote]

    Miscellaneous quests-finding a person,shouldnt there be some kind of a waypoint?I think there was in oblivion.

    Main quests shows where to go.
Thema:

I have a question about the quests

Loading...
  1. I have a question about the quests - Similar Threads - question quests

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Quick question about xbox ambasador accesability quests

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Quick question about xbox ambasador accesability quests: [img] Quick questions im stuck on badge level 2 99/100 accesabilty activites completed bit ive done every activity how do i get the last one done as there is no more quests for me and i want to...
  10. February monthly quest reward question.

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    February monthly quest reward question.: Has the February monthly quest rewards been sent out yet? I know they usually get sent out within the first week of the following month but I haven't received any message. I'm certain I completed...