I have a question about the device ban

Discus and support I have a question about the device ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello. There is a promotion for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 until September 19, 35% cheaper. And I have this question: If I'm banned for a device... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Patryk Pokorski, Sep 13, 2023.

  1. I have a question about the device ban


    Hello. There is a promotion for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 until September 19, 35% cheaper. And I have this question: If I'm banned for a device (in my case, PC), will I probably not be able to play? Here's a link to my previous post if anyone wants to learn more » https://bit.ly/3PeE173

    :)
     
    Patryk Pokorski, Sep 13, 2023
    #1
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

    I have a question about the device ban

    Hello Patryk! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

    If you created a new account then you can purchase the game. However, if you have a device ban for your current PC then it will not connect to the Xbox Live Service with any account.
  3. P3nguin4tion Win User

    enforcement

    Greetings,

    In order to protect the community and the Xbox service, Microsoft does not discuss the details of a specific console ban. Io answer your other question, no the device in question will not be unbanned. There is no recourse for device bans.

    Have A Good Day!
  4. Q x o t e x Win User

    I have a question about my comm ban

  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    i have a question about xbox console banning

    No,the console is banned by serial number not internet connection.
  6. voteDC Win User

    i have a question about xbox console banning

    [quote user="NervousArc0396"]whats jmho?[/quote]Just

    My

    Honest

    Opinion.

    [quote user="NervousArc0396"]do i have to rebuy a gold membership[/quote]Your account holds the Gold membership. So if you are Gold you'll be that membership level no matter if you are on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
Thema:

I have a question about the device ban

Loading...
  1. I have a question about the device ban - Similar Threads - question device ban

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....