I have a question about the 3rd party ban

Discus and support I have a question about the 3rd party ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is the armor x pro not going to work on my device anymore? 61da02bc-30e4-43bf-a71c-20669e5a827a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erik Madatyan, Jan 9, 2024.

  1. I have a question about the 3rd party ban


    Is the armor x pro not going to work on my device anymore?

    :)
     
    Erik Madatyan, Jan 9, 2024
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I have a question about the 3rd party ban

    there is no new third-party ban, unlicensed third-party controllers have always been banned from Xbox, and a few companies were exploding a bug in order to avoid paying the license fees

    This controller appears unlicensed based on my research, and will likely cease to function. If you like a controller you need to call the company and ask them to get a license from Xbox and produce compatible controllers
  3. D3VIL DJINN Win User

    replaced game console

    refurb from Microsoft? or a refurb from some other 3rd party?

    I have bought a refurb console from a 3rd party, and im thinking it could of been modified, and i might be banned.
  4. Mike GatorMouse Win User

    Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

    Nobody cares about the 3rd party controllers. This question isn't about that.

    Just say that the people at Xbox aren't good enough to detect them and do anything about it, so they have to rely on third-party developers (usually unlicensed with no contract to the company in question) to do it for them.

    Good job, guys, you're doing great as always 👏
  5. Wootdog X Win User

    I can't play X-Box games on my X-Box 360

    [Eezak sez: ...my question is do you have a hard drive for your XBOX 360?]

    Thanks for the response!

    Yes...and it is a Microsoft Hard drive...not a 3rd party device.

    I had trouble with a 3rd party hard drive early on, so I avoid them now
  6. Videea Win User

    xbox 360 guitar not working on my windows 10

    I am talking about buying an Xbox 1 controller at walmart, or ebay, or amazon, etc.... its good to know that 3rd party controllers won't work, but i have not seen anyone advertise that they have 3rd party controllers for sale.
Thema:

I have a question about the 3rd party ban

Loading...
  1. I have a question about the 3rd party ban - Similar Threads - question 3rd party

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question: My question is simple. Does anyone know if the new policy of banning "Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories" will include controllers and accessories for the Xbox 360. All official and licensed 3rd...
  9. Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...: I’ll trade in my 2nd gen. base model Apple AirPods for credit at an Apple Store, to get 4th gen. base model Apple AirPods in four years or fewer after this July 19th, 2022 if I can use the current...
  10. question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.: is it againt any rules aka is it bannable to use 3rd party devices to be bale to play my shooters with a mouse and keyboard?. i have been playing against and with people all day on overwatch that...