I have a question about something

Discus and support I have a question about something in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So say I pay full price for a game that is free with game pass. Then I get game pass later. Is there a way I can get my money back submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AceHyperSonic20, May 12, 2022.

  1. I have a question about something


    So say I pay full price for a game that is free with game pass. Then I get game pass later. Is there a way I can get my money back

    submitted by /u/AceHyperSonic20
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AceHyperSonic20, May 12, 2022
    #1
  2. NeecHMonkeY Win User

    SPOILERS Question about something I found on Horizan

    There's an Assault rifle in Pod A at the beginning of the area where you fight the Brute Husks - the control panel opens the pod up.
  3. KILA POISON II Win User

    SPOILERS Question about something I found on Horizan

    I remember that, so what happened?
  4. Big Sky XL Win User

    SPOILERS Question about something I found on Horizan

    Never mind, figured it out.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    I have a question about Gamesaves

    with the xbox one all game saves are loaded to the cloud through your account even if you don't have xbox live gold so when you download your profile to any xbox including if you get the new xbox one x then any digital games you own will show up and game
    saves will be synched with the cloud game saves when you start up the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    i have a question about payments

    It depends on what you're trying to pay. If it's a subscription, you would need to use a credit card/Paypal.
Thema:

I have a question about something

Loading...
  1. I have a question about something - Similar Threads - question something

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Not a question but I think that xbox should add something to see you're saved password

    in XBoX on Windows
    Not a question but I think that xbox should add something to see you're saved password: I just think by adding a.way to see you're saved passwords would help people and mo stly likely it would be useful. 33884721-9ae2-43d0-b231-8050dc166046
  10. question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

    in XBoX Accessibility
    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something: does all my info like accounts and settings automatically transfer over to the series x or do I have to transfer it manually to it? I know games I own on external hard drives can be transferred...