I have a question about my xbox profile

Discus and support I have a question about my xbox profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just want to know if a xbox staff can check my last xbox profile picture to verify if its ok or not please. The profile picture was wwe wrestlers.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SavagePanPan, Jun 11, 2020.

  1. SavagePanPan
    SavagePanPan Guest

    I have a question about my xbox profile


    I just want to know if a xbox staff can check my last xbox profile picture to verify if its ok or not please. The profile picture was wwe wrestlers. Thanks if anyone can I would really appreciate it!

    :)
     
    SavagePanPan, Jun 11, 2020
    #1
  2. kev edin Win User

    I have a question about my xbox profile

    if Microsoft thought your picture was not ok then they would have let you know . 👍
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

    I have a question about my xbox profile

    If it's not inappropriate it would be fine but pics are still down as far as I know it
  4. NS Samuel Win User

    I have a question about my xbox profile

    It should be fine but recently they disabled the feature because their was an influx of people trying to use inappropriate images but it does work
  5. Nair Servin g Win User

    I have a question about my xbox profile

    Si Microsoft quito tu foto de perfil debe ser por algo
  6. BiONikOHeRTz Win User

    I have a question about my xbox profile

    Hi! If your pic is not accepted, you will receive a communication on this, don't worry. The pic of a wrestler shouldn't give you any problems anyway, i think ;)
Thema:

I have a question about my xbox profile

Loading...
  1. I have a question about my xbox profile - Similar Threads - question profile

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. XBOX badge question for profiles

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX badge question for profiles: Hello, I have a question regarding the Xbox Insider badge. I’m very interested in earning this badge and would like to learn more about the requirements and steps involved. Is there a specific...
  8. Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile.: Hello my question is how many games is shown on ones Xbox one profile, i can´t see all the games i have played so was just wondering if the are a cap on how many games is shown until it starts...
  9. Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about the policies of custom profile pictures.: I wanna ask this for the safety of my account, would I still be suspended from the Xbox Network if I set a custom profile picture that was formerly a Rule 34 image but it was photo-shopped to make...
  10. Profil question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Profil question: So I just bought a xbox360 for my kids and they are playing and have a good time and me also. I thought I try to buy a game and created a account on Xbox market Place and then I bought a game. It...