I have a question about my comm ban

Discus and support I have a question about my comm ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was banned for calling a guy a [mod removed] after racial slurs were used in game. Didnt know id get banned so would be nice to have my account back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DurangedMikey, Jun 14, 2020.

  1. I have a question about my comm ban


    I was banned for calling a guy a [mod removed] after racial slurs were used in game. Didnt know id get banned so would be nice to have my account back up.

    :)
     
    DurangedMikey, Jun 14, 2020
    #1
  2. Q x o t e x Win User

    I have a question about my comm ban

  3. E0S Win User

    I have a question about my comm ban

    Do not use foul language on other players who enjoy gaming as much as you do, you could check out http://enforcement.xbox.com/ to see how long you're banned for. Good luck!
  4. DurangedMikey Win User

    I have a question about my comm ban

    You must be able to read what i posted abiut the racial stuff.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I have a question about my comm ban

    Games are rated for things like that. Live is not. Everything on Live has to remain E for everyone. You can try checking http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if you can submit a case
    review, but as you said something that violates the code of conduct you will most likely just have to wait out the suspension.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

    Question about comms bans...

    1. in these situations you should avoid trash talking back, and simply block and report.

    2. It may take a while for the enforcement team to get to your report of this person.
Thema:

I have a question about my comm ban

Loading...
  1. I have a question about my comm ban - Similar Threads - question comm ban

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. comm bans question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    comm bans question: so a while back i was dumb like a year ago and got 2 comm bans back to back. not that i’d ever repeat my mistakes but do comm bans get noted on your account forever? or do they eventually get...