I have a question about MW2 and in-game Languages.

Discus and support I have a question about MW2 and in-game Languages. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok, so I've bought MW2 english version. I live in Brazil and I don't like english so much, so if I create a new account setting my country to France or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Iago Cunha, May 14, 2014.

  1. Iago Cunha
    Iago Cunha Guest

    I have a question about MW2 and in-game Languages.


    Ok, so I've bought MW2 english version. I live in Brazil and I don't like english so much, so if I create a new account setting my country to France or Germany and download the game on the marketplace will the language of the downloaded game be french/german?

    I've noticed that when my MW2 CD is on the console, I can download another MW2 game via Marketplace. I did this once to my friend, downloading MW2 to a USB stick.

    :)
     
    Iago Cunha, May 14, 2014
    #1
  2. Cooley76
    Cooley76 Guest
    I have a question about games

    Is there anyway to request games that you have for disc on Xbox 360 that you could play on Xbox One
     
    Cooley76, May 14, 2014
    #2
  3. Miramirajane
    Miramirajane Guest
    I have a question about games

    Hi cooltwou,

    You can actually sign in on this web site and send your feedback for Backwards Compatibility feature on Xbox One. You can request a game to be added and to be played using the new-gen console:

    xbox.uservoice.com/.../298503-backwards-compatibility
     
    Miramirajane, May 14, 2014
    #3
  4. Miramirajane Win User

    I have a question about games

  5. XBF Diego M Win User

    Witcher 3: Wild hunt

    Hi Juri,

    Most games have the language settings within the game that you have to change after you have the Russian Language pack downloaded. Take a look at this thread that has the steps to change the language settings in the game:

    https://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-General-Questions/Witcher-3-language/td-p/4554537


    If the game is still in English or if there is no settings to change the language to Russian, you will need to try and re-install the language pack and eventually the game and all add-ons as well.
  6. ShadowMonkey757 Win User

    Campaign Completion Discussion (SPOILERS!)

    [quote user="SSPENGUIN"]

    I have a few questions about the single player, maybe someone could fill me in

    1. this game is during 7 days after MW2, but at the end, it shows the white house completely fixed and the trenches used to get to the whitehouse in mw2 are completely gone and its now a yard again?

    [/quote]

    If i remember correctly the final mission actually takes place more then 7 days after mw2 i think its more like MONTHS!
  7. Gerardo CG Win User

    If I buy a physical game in a country that isn't mine, will it be possible to change the language of the game to the language on my country?

    Hi there Carlos, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

    The language of most games depends on the language configured on your console at the time the game is installed. For disc-based games, they essentially digitally download the game onto your console and only use the disc as a license. If your console is set to a language compatible with the game, it will be installed in that language. Some games, however, do have an internal option to choose the language in their settings, although this varies from game to game.

    I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

    Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

    Crysis 3 neden almanca disinda dil yok[Translation-Crysis 3 why there is no language other than German]

    Hello Tolga,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have a question on the language for a game. Did you purchase this on a Xbox console? If so the language for games goes off the language and location you have set on your console.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

I have a question about MW2 and in-game Languages.

Loading...
  1. I have a question about MW2 and in-game Languages. - Similar Threads - question MW2 game

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....