I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the...

Discus and support I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the code and.. it doesnt work 7ea36693-dba4-40d8-906b-658a49f643ce Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by asassinQW, Dec 28, 2022.

1. asassinQW
    asassinQW Guest

I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the...

I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the code and.. it doesnt work

:)

asassinQW, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the code and.. it doesnt work

What error message do you get when you try to redeem them? Have you had Game Pass before? Those codes will only work for new subscribers.
  3. SevenWinner46 Win User

0XC03F300D

I'm having the same issue. Finally tried to contact XBOX and filled out the screen for contact but when I hit enter it spins and spins and finally errored out. So, they're not even answering the questions about the error. Then I entered the error code
    # into the specified field and it sent me back to the forums. Talk about a run around.
  4. bowski477 Win User

Why my code is redeemed even though i did not redeem it and just got it.

If the code came to you through Discord, you would need to contact Discord regarding it. Remember that the Gamepass Ultimate trials that come with Discord can only be redeemed by users who have never had Gamepass ultimate before.
  5. GallegoRR Win User

I still haven't received my code for Discord Nitro and EA Access and we're approaching almost a month now.

As the title states I bought the XBOX Gamepass Ultimate on 12/12/2019 and here we are now on 1/2/2020 and I still haven't received the code for Discord Nitro OR EA Access. I've messaged Xbox Support multiple times over the period of time and each
    representative told me I needed to wait. I use the gamepass on PC because I do not own an Xbox console and I've been waiting for the codes to be there but I still haven't gotten them. What am I supposed to do because I'm definitely disappointed right now.
    HiTakudzwa2039 I also own gamepass on pc! you will receive the Discord nitro code in you email or xbox messages! please check these locations
    to see if you didn't already received (mine took about a week to receive the code). Hope I could help :)
  6. ngocphi Win User

Discord redeem code is geolocked

Discord gamepass redeem codes are region specific they are only redeemable in eligible regions

Not all regions qualify for them

What is your physical tegion?
Thema:

1. I have a question about discords xbox gamepass codes. i enter them in the field for the... - Similar Threads - question discords gamepass

2. . My question is why did you guys do thaT

in XBoX on Consoles
    . My question is why did you guys do thaT: Hey i have a gamesir g7 se and previously we were able to use 1000hz report rate with the gamesir nexus app but they said you guys updated your licence conditions which only allow 4ms or 250 hz...
  3. Please assist question underneath

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please assist question underneath: I have an ASUS 2022 26 inch gaming monitor that allows me to turn variable refresh rate to gaming & Home Screen.. that being said and this might be a silly question but the box above it the “allow...
  4. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  5. Xbox Series X booup question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X booup question: Hey guys! My Xbox Series X has stsrted on something wierd, and i dont rly know if it's normal. So i ask here. When i either booting up or restarting my Xbox Series X, so first will the loading...
  6. A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    A question about the lack of Japanese games for Xbox: I have heard the whole issue of a few Japanese game developers not releasing their games on Xbox, and that makes me disappointed, most notably, Square-Enix neglected to make a port of Final...
  7. question about Xbox insider program

in XboX Insiders
    question about Xbox insider program: Hello Xbox Insiders team, I have a question.. I recently joined the "xbox insider program" and currently I see 4 options, 2 games to test (public beta) and 2 software to test, and one of them is...
  8. question why does not DISCORD supports online multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    question why does not DISCORD supports online multiplayer: [img] [img] https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/xb/FMfcgzGrcrwqfbslpbRrSfDJxtxFtsGZ please listen to me ? 2cc9a370-eff9-4054-891f-39c069d20675
  9. I have a question about discord on console

in XboX Insiders
    I have a question about discord on console: How do i broadcast my twitch audio from my console discord call to twitch? I don't know how to do it and i would love some help. submitted by /u/dee321456 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question: Hello! I have a question about the 3 Month Free Discord Nitro in the Ultimate pass. When I redeemed the code and it worked for me, it says that I will be charged after 1 month and not 3 months...