I have a question about discord on console

Discus and support I have a question about discord on console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do i broadcast my twitch audio from my console discord call to twitch? I don't know how to do it and i would love some help. submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dee321456, Feb 20, 2023.

  1. /u/dee321456
    /u/dee321456 Guest

    I have a question about discord on console


    How do i broadcast my twitch audio from my console discord call to twitch? I don't know how to do it and i would love some help.

    submitted by /u/dee321456
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/dee321456, Feb 20, 2023
    #1
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    i have a question about xbox console banning

    No,the console is banned by serial number not internet connection.
  3. voteDC Win User

    i have a question about xbox console banning

    [quote user="NervousArc0396"]whats jmho?[/quote]Just

    My

    Honest

    Opinion.

    [quote user="NervousArc0396"]do i have to rebuy a gold membership[/quote]Your account holds the Gold membership. So if you are Gold you'll be that membership level no matter if you are on the Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
  4. NervousArc0396 Win User

    i have a question about xbox console banning

    whats jmho? and how does xbox live for xbox one work? do i have to rebuy a gold membership
  5. BongKaos Win User

    i have a question about xbox console banning

    Just don't try to resell that banned console......... JMHO.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

    Will we be able to talk to discord voice chat and still hear the in-game voice chat in the near future?

    Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

    Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

    I understand you have a question about in game voice chat and discord voice chat.

    For now, we do not have that feature yet on the console since you will be using the party chat for discord to your Xbox. They cannot be mixed with each other unfortunately. There has also been no announcement yet regarding updating this in the future but feel free to provide suggestions on the Xbox idea hub.

    For information regarding discord on Xbox, check this link:

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-soc...
Thema:

I have a question about discord on console

Loading...
  1. I have a question about discord on console - Similar Threads - question discord console

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. Hi! Do any staff have Discord or Reddit DMs? I'd like a faster way to ask questions. Thanks!

    in XboX Insiders
    Hi! Do any staff have Discord or Reddit DMs? I'd like a faster way to ask questions. Thanks!: have a good day submitted by /u/ImmuneNote7511 [link] [comments]
  9. question why does not DISCORD supports online multiplayer

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    question why does not DISCORD supports online multiplayer: [img] [img] https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#search/xb/FMfcgzGrcrwqfbslpbRrSfDJxtxFtsGZ please listen to me ? 2cc9a370-eff9-4054-891f-39c069d20675
  10. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question: Hello! I have a question about the 3 Month Free Discord Nitro in the Ultimate pass. When I redeemed the code and it worked for me, it says that I will be charged after 1 month and not 3 months...