I have a question about "contact us"

Discus and support I have a question about "contact us" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When it give the 2 option what do I pick for a DLC issue (eample: I refunded the DLC and got refunded but still have all the DLC contents)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WrathfulFear, Jun 28, 2020.

  1. WrathfulFear
    WrathfulFear Guest

    I have a question about "contact us"


    When it give the 2 option what do I pick for a DLC issue (eample: I refunded the DLC and got refunded but still have all the DLC contents)

    :)
     
    WrathfulFear, Jun 28, 2020
    #1
  2. MidnateCity Win User

    I have a question about "contact us"

    Hi, WrathfulFear,

    Thank you for your message.

    I would just choose the route that "best" leans toward your issue. In the end, they when you describe your issue to them, they will get you connected to the right person/department.

    In your example, I would go:

    Game & apps > My app won't update > [select which system this is on]

    When you get connected with a person, you can describe your issue and let them know the DLC has not updated to show that you have returned it.

    I hope this information is helpful.

    Kind regards,

    MC
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

    Xbox one devolución [Xbox One return]

    Best is to contact official support if you have questions about your refund.

    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

    Game Preview Program

  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    I have a question about Gamesaves

    with the xbox one all game saves are loaded to the cloud through your account even if you don't have xbox live gold so when you download your profile to any xbox including if you get the new xbox one x then any digital games you own will show up and game
    saves will be synched with the cloud game saves when you start up the game.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    i have a question about payments

    It depends on what you're trying to pay. If it's a subscription, you would need to use a credit card/Paypal.
Thema:

I have a question about "contact us"

Loading...
  1. I have a question about "contact us" - Similar Threads - question contact

  2. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  3. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  4. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  5. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  8. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  9. My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent...

    in XBoX on Windows
    My question is, How do I get in contact with somebody through web chat without being sent...: I'd like to know if there is anybody thats knows how to get in contact with someone through a live web chat through Microsoft? I been trying over and over to get in touch with someone through xbox...
  10. Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks: my friend and I were gonna play minecraft last night and we we're able to load the game successfully but the problem we were having was tat we could walk we just could turn our heads we even tried...