I have a question about clips and screenshots on xbox...

Discus and support I have a question about clips and screenshots on xbox... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm looking to sell my xbox one s because I got the new series x but im not sure about how the factory reset works. If I factory reset my old xbox does... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itzMistyy, Aug 22, 2021.

  1. /u/itzMistyy
    /u/itzMistyy Guest

    I have a question about clips and screenshots on xbox...


    I'm looking to sell my xbox one s because I got the new series x but im not sure about how the factory reset works. If I factory reset my old xbox does it clear my clips and screenshots on my new xbox aswell because I'm using the same account? If so, how do I stop it from doing it?

    submitted by /u/itzMistyy
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/itzMistyy, Aug 22, 2021
    #1
  2. Krisander 1998 Win User

    error code 0x87c40156

    This Error Code means that you have to many Clips/Screenshots uploaded to Xbox Live and Xbox DVR fails to load them all, so you need to ether remove some Clips/Screenshots from Xbox Live (Those Clips/Screenshots will still be on your Console, just not on
    Xbox Live for anyone to see) and if that doesn't fix the DVR Error then you have to delete some Clips/Screenshots completely both from Console and Xbox Live to fix this DVR Error so Xbox DVR will be able to load your Clips/Screenshots about For Honor and other
    games.
  3. Catherine Cus. Win User

    Windows 10 Xbox App Not Sharing Captures After Uploaded

    You're right about that. Xbox checks uploaded content for violations of the
    Xbox Live Code of Conduct
    . There may be a delay before your clip or screenshot is visible to anyone else.

    Meanwhile, we suggest sharing your captures on other social networks or by email. Here are the steps:

    1. From the Xbox app, select Open folder under the clip you want to share, and it will open File Explorer where that video is saved.
    2. Use the website or app for the social media network to share the clip or screenshot.

    Don't hesitate to get back to us if you have other questions.
  4. dragon asasin69 Win User

    is there a way to record more than the last 10 minutes

  5. OHN0U81 Win User

    Friends are unable to view any clips I post

    I've deleted every thing before, and took a few clips and screenshots, about 10 each.. Gave it 48 hours to make sure they uploaded to Xbox and worked... To no avail that doesn't even work. Sometimes they can view certain clips I send but they have to keep
    trying to pull the message up to get into the shared clip... Other times nothing helps
  6. BaRReLL 042 Win User

    Cannot save or share screenshots

    I have the same problem. No screenshots or clips.
Thema:

I have a question about clips and screenshots on xbox...

Loading...
  1. I have a question about clips and screenshots on xbox... - Similar Threads - question clips screenshots

  2. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  3. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  4. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  5. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  6. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  7. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  8. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....
  9. Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, i have a question on why I cant share my Clips even though they’re uploaded to the xbox...: My clips say they’re uploaded to the xbox network but it wont let me share them to any of my friends. Can you help? dc1bb65e-8f41-4ed8-95d1-8bee962774d7
  10. Upload Studio multi clip question...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio multi clip question...: ive seen lots of user montage clips and ive used the studio many times, but how would i add music all the way through my template? lie beyond just clipping a song in each "commentary" option? i...