I Have a Problem with YouTube after new upadate
Discus and support I Have a Problem with YouTube after new upadate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im in beta ring I updated my xbox today and my YouTube is messsed up because audio and video aren't in sync of eachother Edit: It was working fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok_Agent7156, May 4, 2022.
Thema:
I Have a Problem with YouTube after new upadate
Loading...
-
I Have a Problem with YouTube after new upadate - Similar Threads - Problem YouTube upadate
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...
in XboX InsidersAnother Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely... -
YouTube audio sync problem
in XBoX on WindowsYouTube audio sync problem: Hello, i got this problem that i have had for like a year and a half and I thought that its microsoft problem and that they Will fix it but nothing changed so it May be problem on my side.... -
Xbox audio problems from apps youtube/max/spotify
in XboX InsidersXbox audio problems from apps youtube/max/spotify: Ok I have one for you... I'm not getting audio playthrough on my audio receiver with apps: Max, YouTube, Spotify. When I turn my receiver off, the sound plays through my projector speaker fine.... -
why can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem
in XBoX on Windowswhy can youtube cast to my xbox without my permission and microsoft is aware of the problem: Sounds like youtube can stream to my xbox and many others around the world and so my question is why hasnt xbox fixed this problem its invasion of ones privacy to an extent im really surprised... -
Problems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersProblems with YouTube app on Xbox Series X: Hello to everyone, Alpha member with the problem listed in the title. The last update of 2023 seemed to fix the "buffering" and "video freezing" issues on the YouTube app but I have still major... -
Problems with my YouTube becoming delayed
in XboX InsidersProblems with my YouTube becoming delayed: Does anyone know why YouTube on my series’s s have delay? I watch a video for around ten minutes and then it starts to become delayed overtime. Is there any fix to this? submitted by...