I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud

Discus and support I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't register to try it I get a blank page and tells me that the connection is denied submitted by /u/Exact-Play [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Exact-Play, Feb 28, 2020.

  1. I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud


    I can't register to try it I get a blank page and tells me that the connection is denied

    submitted by /u/Exact-Play
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Exact-Play, Feb 28, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Xcloud

    Hello Keko,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on registration for Xcloud. Here on the page for

    project Xcloud
    it states:

    During the preview, we will be starting small with a very limited number of spots available in our first phase and slowly increasing the number of accepted users throughout the year. Due to the large volume of applications, not all players can be accepted
    into the preview. You may not receive an invitation for many months (or at all) during the Project xCloud (Preview).

    Hope this helps.

    Brad
  3. blueamcat Win User

    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) not working

  4. DeCrypto Win User

    Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) not working

  5. Unknowngamer1st Win User

    Thoughts so far on Project xCloud (Preview)?

    I love the Xcloud project!!
  6. Smwutches Win User
Thema:

I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud

Loading...
  1. I have a problem with the registration for project xcloud - Similar Threads - problem registration project

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Problem since last omega update.

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem since last omega update.: Hi everyone , some help and advise please. Ive been with insiders for some years now on omega preview. Since the last update my series x thinks its on instant on ( sleep mode ) It's set to...
  10. Erstameldung bei Minecraft/ Problems with first registration for Minecraft

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Erstameldung bei Minecraft/ Problems with first registration for Minecraft: Mein Sohn wollte sich gestern bei Minecraft anmelden (Erstanmeldung) und hat sich bei der Eingabe seiner E-Mail-Adresse vertippt. Der Fehler ließ sich leider nicht mehr korrigieren, da man das...