I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LANGUAGE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN XBOX 360

Discus and support I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LANGUAGE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN XBOX 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my achievements of 360 and I had them in a single language that was Spanish, recently now they all appear in English and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luis armando gonzalez ramos, Apr 4, 2018.

1. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LANGUAGE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN XBOX 360

I have a problem with my achievements of 360 and I had them in a single language that was Spanish, recently now they all appear in English and I have not changed anything in the console or in the account everything is in Spanish but they still appear in
    English and when unblocking new ones they leave in Spanish which becomes a jumble of the 2 languages, please I need help to have it all in only one language, that is Spanish, thank you for your attention

PS: the achievements of xbox one games if I appear Spanish, this error is only in the achievements of xbox 360 games

:)

luis armando gonzalez ramos, Apr 4, 2018
  2. DarkElfina
    DarkElfina Guest
    why are my achievements in japanese???

I had xbox 360 slim,with 2 profiles mine and husbands.I bayed a new xbox 360 slim G. of War edition and transferred my profile.Now i have some games who achievements are in japanese !! In first xbox they was in english ! My xbox language are english and
    location is Denmark!?

DarkElfina, Apr 4, 2018
  3. Viva Pinata change language ?

Hello i have problem with change language in my Viva Pinata game on my Xbox One. When i have Xbox 360 i have czech language and now i have only english and i can´t change language. Is the any chance to change language in this game please ?

TenseJupiter713, Apr 4, 2018
  4. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LANGUAGE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN XBOX 360

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. This sounds like the locale or language was changed at some point and wasn't switched back. Let's be sure to

check those settings
    and also
    these settings
    to see if we can get this issue resolved. Thank you.

Mister Taurus, Apr 5, 2018
  5. if indeed everything is in Mexico and spanish, but the achievements of xbox 360 games continue to come out in english

luis armando gonzalez ramos, Apr 5, 2018
  6. Just to clarify, have you checked the settings from an Xbox 360 that are tied to your account there? This might help with this issue.

Mister Taurus, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Taurus Win User

if indeed everything is in Mexico and spanish, but the achievements of xbox 360 games continue to come out in english
    Just to clarify, have you checked the settings from an Xbox 360 that are tied to your account there? This might help with this issue.
  8. luis armando gonzale Win User

Hi there,

We appreciate you reaching out to us with this issue. This sounds like the locale or language was changed at some point and wasn't switched back. Let's be sure to

check those settings
    and also
    these settings
    if indeed everything is in Mexico and spanish, but the achievements of xbox 360 games continue to come out in english
  9. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

check those settings
    and also
    these settings
  10. biglebowski2012 Win User

Achievement unlocked, but didn’t acquire it on my account.

Hello Brad.

I have the same problem, but with Xbox 360 games.

For example, when I play Gears of War 2 on my Xbox One S and unlocked achievement in the game.

However, when I later exit from emulator and checked my achievement in profile it shows me 0% and it only happens with Xbox 360 games.

Sorry for my English it is not my first language.
  11. fabioslomp Win User

achievements in a different language than the console

UPDATE:

I purchased a second game, same console, same language settings, same geolocated region and for my second game my achievements are in english!!!!!

I Have still the problem with my first game. and this shows the thing does not use the ip location for the achievements languages
Thema:

1. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LANGUAGE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN XBOX 360 - Similar Threads - PROBLEM LANGUAGE ACHIEVEMENTS

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  5. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  6. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  7. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  8. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  9. Language problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Language problem: Hi, I have just downloaded Assassins Creed Odyssey I downloaded It is in the USA region but my native language is Arabic. Can I install the language without reinstalling the game? Because my...
  10. Halo: The Master Chief Collection, language problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection, language problems: Today i bought Halo: The master Chief Collection and it appears that i got mine in korean for a reason. I kind of found the language setting option but i cant find the english alternative. Does...