I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...

Discus and support I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and when I finish the download it says that an error has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Henning, Mar 18, 2023.

1. I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...

:)

Daniel Henning, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Backwards Compatibility Question

Yes, absolutely. I bought a download Xbox 360 code for Dead Red Redemption when it became BC for the Xbox One. I redeemed it on the console and downloaded it no problem. DLC codes for BC games will work too.
  3. KroolSale Win User

Cant download Tomb Raider

I downloaded Tomb rider just fine today, but having problems with Red Dead Redemption still since the 2.3.2015, "Can't download".
  4. LarryHorsley Win User

Error code 0x8b050066

trying to download RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2, won't install.
  5. KroolSale Win User

How long to download COD Advanced Warfare

I'm afraid that's not the issue... I tried deleting Game room and re-downloading it again and it seems fine, just having problems with Red Dead Redemption. Still can't download...
  6. DeBLAIN 02 Win User
Thema:

I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and...

1. I have a problem with the downloads on xbox 360. I try to download red dead redemption and... - Similar Threads - problem downloads 360

2. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  3. Xbox 360 Account Download Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Account Download Problem: I reformatted my usb drive and switched to a smaller one at 16 gb, and now when I try to redownload my account this pops up after I update the console on the new usb. Before this I had...
  4. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  5. NIER for 360 purchase/download problem for XB1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NIER for 360 purchase/download problem for XB1: So here's my situation. I added a currency card, went to the digital store, bought the game, downloaded the game, it finished downloading the game so I selected it, a screen popped up asking 'Do...
  6. Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whenever I try to play any Xbox 360 game it says a problem occurred and I can't download my...: Happens on every Xbox 360 game and I'm not able to download my Xbox one profile on my Xbox 360 games. 1923f976-901e-468c-a3f5-bd352f819043
  7. Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman...: Has anyone had a problem trying to download and play backwards compatible physical disc of Xbox 360 Batman Arkham Origins on Xbox Series X because I have a brand new copy of the game unused and it...
  8. Xbox 360 profile download problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 profile download problem: So I went to go login to my Xbox 360 today and I have it set to automatic login and it brought me to the pick a person page and it should be that it had gotten rid of my profile on Xbox 360 so I...
  9. Xbox 360 console 79% download glitch problem and how to solve it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 console 79% download glitch problem and how to solve it: Hello everyone Now many of you had experienced a problem with the xbox 360 console, a glitch known as the 79% Download Glitch, this problem cause xbox 360 games when downloading them to the 360...
  10. cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant download my profile on my xbox 360 error problem with the credentials youre using to...: i try to download my profile on my x360..its starting to download and 1 or 2 second after..a message appear saying sorry theres a problem with the credentials youre using to sign in..go to...