I have a problem with the connection of my console :(

Discus and support I have a problem with the connection of my console :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I unlocked my console today and it appears that my network configuration is blocking the group, and try everything and then it appeared to me that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Majesty iZTRoW, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I have a problem with the connection of my console :(

I unlocked my console today and it appears that my network configuration is blocking the group, and try everything and then it appeared to me that it was a mistake but also i can not solving it I cant connect to parties.

I have a problem with the connection of my console :( [​IMG]

:)

Majesty iZTRoW, Oct 24, 2017
  2. HARDWARE

WizardBard38867, Oct 24, 2017
  3. David1337PL
    David1337PL Guest
    Xbox one loses wifi and wireless controller connection

I have a big problem with my xbox one. Everything was okay during first month but I have a problem with losing wifi and controller connection. Problem is randomly. Console just firstly lose connection with controller and after a few seconds internet loses
    connection too. I did factory reset. What can I do?

David1337PL, Oct 24, 2017
  4. I have a problem with the connection of my console :(

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the party chat issues. We do have a guide that can help, mainly it's the NAT settings, which is covered in the guide HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 25, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the party chat issues. We do have a guide that can help, mainly it's the NAT settings, which is covered in the guide HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. onyxishere Win User

i HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY CONSOLE

2 red dots suggests that your console is not getting enough ventilation and is overheating. Follow the steps
    here
    to solve the issue.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Helllo i have problems with my console

8. Pheonix619 Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

For people who are having trouble connecting.

Are you participating in the dashboard beta?

I have been experiencing the same problem as above on my console that is registered for the beta, but on my other console I am able to connect and receive invites with no problem.
  9. Kiesey Win User

my console is having connectivity issues.

Hey, give these steps
    here
    a try.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with the connection of my console :( - Similar Threads - problem connection console

2. No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console).

in XBoX on Consoles
    No connection of remote, and Certain the problem is a connection internally (console).: Dear Sirs, I went on line and studied how to open the Console correctly, read the process until I was confident I understood each step. I opened the case until getting to the GPU, which absolutely...
  3. I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me...

in XboX Insiders
    I having problems with my console to connect to the t.v. on xbox one. If anyone can help me...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deadmandoom963 [link] [comments]
  4. Console Connection Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Connection Problems: When I try to stream from my console, I keep getting the message: "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected to the same network as this device." It's...
  5. Connecting a controller with the problem being the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting a controller with the problem being the console: I get to the troubleshooter screen and and have error E106 code but cant do anything from their because the console will not sync to the controller. The controller tries but console does not blink...
  6. problem with consoles connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with consoles connectivity: ive been having an issue with my console where controllers after the span of 10-20 mins become unresponsive, despite still being connected to the console. I have to restart or power cycle my...
  7. Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house: Problems connecting to Xbox consoles in the same house Halp! What am I missing? My husband and I have two Xbox One consoles. Our issue was that we could not play games together because they were...
  8. Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion streaming connection problems: Is anyone else having problems. Streaming was working fine until last weekend. I made no changes to anything but autoupdate is switched on. Having been using it fine the night before I swicthed...
  9. Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming problem when connecting bluetooth galaxy buds: If you boot up xbox streaming, connect a controller and play anything it works fine. However if (while your playing) you decide to connect your samsung bluetooth buds. The whole app seems to...
  10. XBOX ONE S console connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S console connection problem: I just purchased a 3tb avolusion external drive, its suppose to be formatted for the xbox one s and others but my Xbox one s doesn't see it what can i do? ff25e2c0-617e-4666-8d91-c6cb5df09039