I have a problem with the connection of my console :(

Discus and support I have a problem with the connection of my console :( in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I unlocked my console today and it appears that my network configuration is blocking the group, and try everything and then it appeared to me that it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Majesty iZTRoW, Oct 24, 2017.

1. I have a problem with the connection of my console :(

I unlocked my console today and it appears that my network configuration is blocking the group, and try everything and then it appeared to me that it was a mistake but also i can not solving it I cant connect to parties.

I have a problem with the connection of my console :( [​IMG]

:)

Majesty iZTRoW, Oct 24, 2017
  2. HARDWARE

WizardBard38867, Oct 24, 2017
  3. David1337PL
    David1337PL Guest
    Xbox one loses wifi and wireless controller connection

I have a big problem with my xbox one. Everything was okay during first month but I have a problem with losing wifi and controller connection. Problem is randomly. Console just firstly lose connection with controller and after a few seconds internet loses
    connection too. I did factory reset. What can I do?

David1337PL, Oct 24, 2017
  4. I have a problem with the connection of my console :(

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the party chat issues. We do have a guide that can help, mainly it's the NAT settings, which is covered in the guide HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Oct 25, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about the party chat issues. We do have a guide that can help, mainly it's the NAT settings, which is covered in the guide HERE.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. onyxishere Win User

i HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MY CONSOLE

2 red dots suggests that your console is not getting enough ventilation and is overheating. Follow the steps
    here
    to solve the issue.
  7. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I have a problem with my Xbox console

Hi ChristineD0, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Does the console shut off when it overheats?

The console heating up during use (to a certain degree) is normal, but the "loose sound" you are hearing is not.

I would recommend you send it for repairs if this sound is loud or harsh.

Please, register your device on this link: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/register-your-product

Then, fill out the repair form: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/select-device-for-repair

You can check the warranty terms here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/...ce-plans-and-terms-conditions-for-your-device

I hope this helps.
  8. Miss Bijoux Win User

Helllo i have problems with my console

9. Pheonix619 Win User

i cant join a party on MW3! why?!

For people who are having trouble connecting.

Are you participating in the dashboard beta?

I have been experiencing the same problem as above on my console that is registered for the beta, but on my other console I am able to connect and receive invites with no problem.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with the connection of my console :( - Similar Threads - problem connection console

2. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  3. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  4. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979
  5. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  6. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  7. anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone else have a problem with series x not connecting properly when using ethernet...: ive tried every fix possible, im far from stupid and been using computers/consoles since the 70s, starting with atari 2600 to coding on a zx spectrum 48k when i was 12. there is definitely a...
  8. connection problem when turning on the console.

in XboX Insiders
    connection problem when turning on the console.: This problem has been present for some time now and I have already reported it several times from the console. The problem doesn't always happen but it's still present. I have the console (XBOX...
  9. I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a Series S console and i’ve been experiencing problems with staying connected to...: please help with this problem so i don’t have to return my console 2dee7ca2-c3d8-4ac3-a757-3dbc4f2b89f9
  10. So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...: So ive recently dtarted using my xbox 360 again and its having issues connecting to the Internet and im not able to create a xbox live account without it of course. So is there a way i can fix the...