I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

Discus and support I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ghibrid, May 2, 2018.

1. ghibrid
    ghibrid Guest

:)

ghibrid, May 2, 2018
  2. Can't adjust game/chat audio correctly. Astro A50 with headset adapter.

I am having a problem where the chat audio is louder or the same volume as the game audio and anytime I turn the game audio up the chat audio goes up as well. I have followed the adjustment instructions from the Astro website several times with no luck.
    Any one else having this problem?

Mogwai Warrior, May 2, 2018
  3. YoungCezer
    YoungCezer Guest
    Xbox One S audio cuts out for a second every 30 minutes when 4K resolution selected.

Hi guys I have the same problem audio cuts out when gaming for 1 sec when using 4kuhd on Xbox one s I have a lg oled c6p also when playing destiny there is a flickering in the picture it goes away after switching the Xbox one s to 1080p and back to 4uhd
    but comes back very few days i hope they fix this !!!

YoungCezer, May 2, 2018
  4. Wishfullracer1 Win User

No Audio

The audio issue I have is when watching tv the audio goes through my avr. When I decide to play a game, the game plays but no sound through the avr, the tv audio is still going through it, but I do get audio from the game through the tv speakers. Any help?
  5. ShadowChaser36 Win User

rear speakers not working with Forza 5

I'm not sure what the problem could be since you're getting audio when playing Fifa. I'm not having any problems with Forza 5 coming through all 5 speakers. Hope you can figure it out.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox Series X audio dropout

Hello, Smith117. Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox Community expert user. I'll be happy to assist you today.

I saw this happening with some people. How are your audio settings inside Xbox? Is HDMI Audio on or Optical Audio on?

You'll need to try different audio configurations to see if one makes this audio issue go away. If it's a no audio at all issue it's easier to find what the problem is, but for intermittent audio issues (specially just for a couple of seconds each hour) it'll be very hard to find what the issue is.

But please, if you can, try playing with different audio settings and output and see if the problem goes away.
  7. PrezidentGarth Win User

Audio Issue - Using Xbox Companion to Stream to Youtube via OBS

Im also having this issue. I did figure out how to get my steelseries 9x to play party audio and my mic audio. I had to allow game bar access to my mic. My problem now is the game audio doesnt come through the stream.
  8. sairuthwick Win User

Xbox Series S Audio Passthrough is still broken and it doesn't work for Netflix.

Geri,

I have the same issue on my Xbox Series X. Audio passthrough works perfectly fine with Disney+, Amazon Prime and Plex. When it comes to Netflix, it doesn't activate passthrough creating audio problems while playing Atmos content. The titles display Dolby Atmos, but there is no voice, only background music and sounds are played.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes - Similar Threads - problem audio i'm

2. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: I’ve been having problems with my audio through my headset. I can hear myself when I talk into the mic but I can’t hear any game or menu audio. I am using a pair of astros that are for ps4 but...
  3. Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One monitor, audio and screen problem.: I recently purchased a monitor since the cat knocked over the small tv I had set up on the desk. Its an Acer SBO Series 22. I connect the HDMI to the monitor and the console and the message input...
  4. Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any fixes for audio problems on discord for xbox?: Whenever i am in a discord lobby, members of the discord say my audio will speed up at times and sound robotic to the point that what i say is inaudible. Not a constant issue but occurs often....
  5. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  6. Capture card audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card audio problems: So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture card. In order to record any audio it has...
  7. mixed reality and audio problems after standy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    mixed reality and audio problems after standy: Hi everyone, I can't figure out an audio problem with mixed reality. I use flight simulator 2020 but for a while now, using two addons that must be installed on the C, after wmr standby, the audio...
  8. Problems with greyed out speaker audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with greyed out speaker audio: I have googled many things watch videos on how to get the speaker audio in grade out because I have no sound whatsoever running through the speakers or tv. My wife accidentally unplugged the Xbox...
  9. Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio problems. Nothing seems to fix it.: I can't hear the other person in my group while playing tom Clancy the division. We have been playing for about a week now and everything was fine, he got a new Xbox and now we can't hear each...
  10. I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes: I have a problem with the audio when i'm playing, the audio come and goes 266b1e78-e591-4954-abc3-c0ce5364491e