I have a problem with my xbox one s console

Discus and support I have a problem with my xbox one s console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't purchase games with my credit card e087820f-c73f-48b5-9654-a70718807712 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Emmanuel Arthur1, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I have a problem with my xbox one s console

I can't purchase games with my credit card

:)

Emmanuel Arthur1, Feb 6, 2023
  2. Pheffernoose Win User

Why is it that when I stream from my Xbox One directly to twitch, I always have choppy audio?

Switched to an Xbox one S, problem is gone. Had to fiddle with it, reset my console, but I no longer seem to have this issue.
  3. carseclass Win User

Wired issue-Having to set up Xbox One again after recent update today?

threre s a lot people having this problem i haven t this problem yet on my xbox one console but i will keep close eye on my xbox one. if your xbox one is on instant on mode try to put your xbox one on energy saving mode. the reason why i havent
    this problem because my xbox one is on energy saving mode.
  4. ChrisRamos9 Win User

Xbox One Series S super slow downloads

I have done all that you mentioned already. Funny thing is none other console has this problem, my Xbox One, Xbox one S and Xbox One X download speeds are constantly over 100Mbps, on Series S doesn't get past 10Mbps...great way to promote a Digital Only console...
  5. Shootout7 Win User

Xbox One top won’t go back on fully

is it the xbox one, one s, or one x? i had the same problem i rethermal paste my consoles and its finicky on the one an one s it just has to be placed on just right
  6. AlfranzoHendricks Win User

Xbox One S switches on and off

Hi Ricardo

Thanks for the reply. I however have the problem with my Xbox One S and not my PC, any suggestions on how to resolve the problem on a Xbox One S.
Thema:

I have a problem with my xbox one s console

1. I have a problem with my xbox one s console - Similar Threads - problem console

2. Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with networking, xbox console, PC and phone app on wifi.: Hey very odd situation. One day my router just stopped working with my xbox and related apps on my PC and phone. Xbox console indicates no issues with internet connection, but it will not access...
  3. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  4. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  5. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  6. Installation problem across 2 consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation problem across 2 consoles: Okay, recently I have purchased an Xbox series x due to my Xbox one’s old age and issue installing things it turns out once I’ve turned on my new series X that I have the same issues installing...
  7. New Console same problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Console same problems: I bought my series x back in 2020, and in 1 or two years, it starts acting up and it's still ongoing. For example, in use, the console is laggy from games, apps, etc. But then temporarily it...
  8. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  9. connection problem when turning on the console.

in XboX Insiders
    connection problem when turning on the console.: This problem has been present for some time now and I have already reported it several times from the console. The problem doesn't always happen but it's still present. I have the console (XBOX...
  10. Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with netflix after latest xbox series x console update: [img] Hi everyone after the last two xbox console updates I am having issues with netflix where if my controller turns off or I disconnect the charging cable I get this error on netflix I never...