I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use...

Discus and support I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use external audio? 1a959e8b-84de-47cf-a6f6-96b52328f9e4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Delhezi Hezi, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Delhezi Hezi
    Delhezi Hezi Guest

I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use...

:)

Delhezi Hezi, Jan 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use external audio?

you can use any audio device compatible with HDMI, or you can plug a 3.5 mm jack into your controller worse comes to worse
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Digital moniter +xbox= no sound??

Hi,

Can you provide the make and model number of your monitor? DSub ports are the old VGA type connectors, they don't provide audio.

How do you have the speakers connected? Are they via a 3.5mm audio jack on the monitor? Generally external speakers needs to be powered (i.e. plugged in to a mains supply).

Also, check your monitor settings for the the volume controls. Monitors audio settings for the audio out port are usually at 50% by default. If you're not using the audio jack for headphones, you should turn this up to 100% and then adjust the volume on the speakers directly.
  4. Primetime2424 Win User

Xbox one analog audio

Does the monitor not have a headphone jack? My solution is using HDMI in to my monitor, sound through the HDMI, and audio out (3.5mm) of the headphone jack to my headset station.
  5. Falkon(2) Win User

How to get audio after connecting the vga cable to pc monitor?Please Help

You can't get sound through a VGA cable, that's definitely right. I'm not sure which 3.5mm audio jack you're talking about, but if you can connect the red and white cables from the AV cable to a 3.5mm audio jack and connect that to an audio INPUT on your
    monitor, that should work for sound. You would of course need to make sure that it's an audio input on your monitor (not a headphone out jack) and that you have either speakers in your monitor or headphones to use.
  6. Rockford Poklacki Win User

Which headset

As a side note the green audio jack is plugged into the monitor directly, use to my computer, and 2.5 mm jack going to the Xb audio controller adapter
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my monitor because there is no external audio jack, can xss use... - Similar Threads - problem monitor external

2. Display problems with VRR variable refresh rate always on and freesync on my monitor at the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Display problems with VRR variable refresh rate always on and freesync on my monitor at the...: I have g story 15.6 inch Integrated Monitor for xbox series s 2k display that runs 4k @ 60hz and 1440p @144hz and 1080p @144hz (that is up to *hz) of course series s and x cap at 120hz but my...
  3. Problem monitor with 1440p and 120HZ

in XboX Insiders
    Problem monitor with 1440p and 120HZ: good morning everyone I have a problem with the x series and a monitor in particular this model https://www.mi.com/it/product/mi-2k-gaming-monitor-27 this is a monitor that works up to 165HZ on...
  4. Monitor problem with xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor problem with xbox series x: Hello, is there anyone out there that maybe can help me a little. I just bought the series x, and looking forward to hook it up to my 1080p 120hz monitor. The problem is that I can't get variable...
  5. Monitor xbox series X PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor xbox series X PROBLEM: Hi. Today i buy a G27Q Gigabyte monitor. It is a 144hz 1440p hdmi 2.0 monitor, but for any reason i cannot set this in the video settings. Also with manual setup i have the same problem Do you...
  6. Monitor not recognizing Xbox One X randomly (not a monitor problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Monitor not recognizing Xbox One X randomly (not a monitor problem): Good Evening, So as the title says, my monitor is not recognizing the Xbox anymore. Yesterday the monitor had a hiccup so i unplugged the HDMI from the back of the Xbox, plugged it...
  7. XBOX ONE X - Problem 1080p HDR with Monitor BenQ EW277HDR

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X - Problem 1080p HDR with Monitor BenQ EW277HDR: Hi, thank you in advance if you will consider my request, I have trouble when I try to activate the HDR mode in game, with the Monitor BenQ EW277HDR. I've already contacted the BenQ Support and...
  8. problem with Headset (Hyperx Cloud2), sound still output through monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with Headset (Hyperx Cloud2), sound still output through monitor: So I have connected my Hyperx Cloud2 to the 3,5mm slot on the adapter which is connected to my Xbox controller, but the audio is still getting output through my monitor. How do I change that?...
  9. All in One PC Monitor via HDMI with Xbox 360 Audio Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    All in One PC Monitor via HDMI with Xbox 360 Audio Problem: I've been trying to figure out how to hear my xbox audio from my all in one whenever the pc is also on. I just cant figure it out. I have noticed that i can hear it a LITTLE and its all distorted....
  10. xbox one computer monitor/speaker problem. PLZ HELP!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one computer monitor/speaker problem. PLZ HELP!!: so i bought the xbox one elite package two days ago and got fallout 4 and gat 5. i had to go to radioshack and buy a hdmi to via cable because the display would not work on my monitor. my monitor...