I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

Discus and support I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miłosz Gejdel, May 16, 2023.

1. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account

:)

Miłosz Gejdel, May 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to my microsoft account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account. Please sign in to the launcher using all Microsoft accounts that you own to check, Miłosz.
  3. Usman Ahmad1 Win User

Can anyone see a solution to my Minecraft problem? Skip to 2:00 on the video

No, Here's the thing.

The account was closed, but then it was reopened before the 60 days had ended, so it was still linked to my Mojang account.

And yes, I did receive an email to the account that I wanted to transfer.

The problem right now is I have a Microsoft account which is linked to my Minecraft account, however, it is also linked to my Xbox account, which doesn't have a Minecraft account linked. Whenever I try and login with only my Microsoft account, Minecraft automatically signs it into the Xbox account, which, once again, doesn't have an account linked to it.

That's the problem at hand
  4. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  5. Gam1ng_Ninja Win User

Mojang account Migration unsuccessful

The problem is not logging in with my Microsoft account, I'm easily able to login, it's that my Mojang account did not migrate. No detail of my Mojang account was transferred and I'm essentially playing on a new account, none of my worlds transferred, my server progress, not even my username. My display username here is my old Mojang accounts username.
  6. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
Thema:

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

1. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to... - Similar Threads - problem minecraft account

2. Problem migrating Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem migrating Minecraft account: I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how...
  3. Minecraft account Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account Problem: I migrated my mojang account to a Microsoft account and recently got a new gaming PC. I’m signed into the same account but I don’t seem to have the option of downloading minecraft onto my new...
  4. Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account: I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account, when I log in, the xbox icon appears and says: Failed to log in to xbox live an error occurred, try again later (0x89235107). I've...
  5. Minecraft Xbox account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Xbox account problem: Every time I go into the Minecraft launcher, click on my account profile, and click Manage Profile I am redirected into Xbox Support title "Why can’t I change my privacy settings?" I have done...
  6. Minecraft bedrock Microsoft account problem?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft bedrock Microsoft account problem?: I have Minecraft bedrock on my Nintendo switch and I can't sign in with my Microsoft conto. It always sends me code of aka.ms.remoteconnect but the code is not working. Can someone help my, I'm...
  7. Temporary network problem, Minecraft is broken for my account only (0x80832002)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Temporary network problem, Minecraft is broken for my account only (0x80832002): I get this error message saying “There’s a temporary network problem.” on Minecraft and can’t play online. The game works perfectly fine on two other accounts on the same xbox (xbox one) same...
  8. Minecraft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account problem: The email connected to my minecraft account was changed without me knowing. I have no access to that email, is there a way to fix this? Please help 9dd7b095-f8fa-42c0-a800-8da451a35ffc
  9. Minecraft game Microsoft account problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft game Microsoft account problem: hello. I am a consumer who purchased the PC version of Minecraft from Mojang. I registered for a Mojang account on March 25, 2017 and transferred to a Microsoft account on April 30, 2022. I...
  10. PS4 Minecraft Account Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    PS4 Minecraft Account Problem: So i had an account logged in my PS4 Pro, (CoastalTuba236) and my brother logged out of it and i cant find the email or the password of the account Is there anyway to fix it? Hope there is ;-;...