I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

Discus and support I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Miłosz Gejdel, May 16, 2023.

1. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

The account was transferred a year ago. A month ago I could play minecraft but after some logging minecraft is not on my account

:)

Miłosz Gejdel, May 16, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to my microsoft account

3. Francia J. Win User

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to my microsoft account

That may have caused it but I don't have the option to check it. Also, please refrain from providing any personal information such as your email address.
  4. Miłosz Gejdel Win User

Could you check if the minecraft account Hakisato has not been intercepted in any way. Recently, my email account was hacked and I'm afraid that was the reason

I will add that the email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** the minecraft account has been transferred from the mojang account to the emial *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

This may mean that you're signed in under the wrong Microsoft account. Please sign in to the launcher using all Microsoft accounts that you own to check, Miłosz.
  6. Miłosz Gejdel Win User

where should i report it and in what tab
Thema:

I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to...

1. I have a problem with my minecraft account after transferring it from my mojang account to... - Similar Threads - problem minecraft account

2. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  3. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...
  4. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  5. Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Signing in to my Minecraft Account: Hello Microsoft Team, So I have been facing this problem from the first of October. I started Minecraft bedrock edition like I usually do and I noticed something. I saw that my Minecraft was odd...
  6. Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem signing into Microsoft account on minecraft: I play minecraft bedrock on PS5. When I boot up the game, it tells me to log into my Microsoft account. Half the time, when I click the button nothing happens. When it does work, I login via the...
  7. Minecraft account transfer problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account transfer problems: Hello, i had a minecraft account, but i had to transfer it. My login was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** (which is one of my emails) and after transfering it i...
  8. Problem migrating Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem migrating Minecraft account: I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how...
  9. Minecraft account Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account Problem: I migrated my mojang account to a Microsoft account and recently got a new gaming PC. I’m signed into the same account but I don’t seem to have the option of downloading minecraft onto my new...
  10. Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account: I have a problem logging in to my minecraft launcher account, when I log in, the xbox icon appears and says: Failed to log in to xbox live an error occurred, try again later (0x89235107). I've...