I have a problem with my game

Discus and support I have a problem with my game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lately i have been having problems with csgo and the event viewer tells me there is an ERROR about it. But can't figure out what the problem is,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LetsGetRisky, Dec 6, 2022.

1. LetsGetRisky
    LetsGetRisky Guest

Lately i have been having problems with csgo and the event viewer tells me there is an ERROR about it. But can't figure out what the problem is, searched up on reddit and watched youtube videos to find solutions but they didn't work for me. Here is the report from event Viewer

Faulting application name: csgo.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x62745503

Faulting module name: tier0.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x627454ef

Exception code: 0xc0000409

Fault offset: 0x00029314

Faulting process ID: 0x1fe0

Faulting application start time: 0x01d908d38db98303

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\bin\tier0.dll

Report ID: 91b24afa-f0c4-434b-aff7-96c8efe2b10c

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

Would be thankful for any advice.

:)

LetsGetRisky, Dec 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sure!
    Keep me posted if necessary ;)

Take care for now
  3. LetsGetRisky Win User

Alright thanks will try it tomorrow.
  4. LetsGetRisky Win User

1. My specs are AMD Ryzen 5 5500 and 32GB DDR4 and an RX580 4GB my motherboard is a Gigabyte B550 AORUS ELITE V2.

2. I am using WIndows 10.

3. It is only happening on csgo no other game att all.

4.This is not the first time i have played csgo on this new pc and it started to happen about 3 weeks ago i think. And the first fixes i tried was to do type in

cl_disablehtmlmotd 1 setting.mem_level 0 in the launch options but that didn't work and i tried compatibility options aswell but didn't work
  5. Rafał Gozdek Win User

Did any of this helped you?
  6. IRS6I�� Win User

I have problem with my game

thank for the link. my result

Download235.94 Upload55.41Mbps ping 22 ms

I do everything. change cable,restart dns, change my internet

what I can do for ISP

can I tell you what's my game

I think if they can help me they will do it before one month
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my game - Similar Threads - problem game

2. problem with old fifa game backward compatibility

in XboX Insiders
    problem with old fifa game backward compatibility: Hello, I have an old fifa 10 360 disc in perfect condition Ms support says If I have the disc I can play offline however I can't install it when I put the disc into my xbox Series x. submitted by...
  3. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  4. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  5. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  6. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  7. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  8. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  9. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  10. Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having a problem connecting to Xbox live/games pass?: help - I cannot connect with Xbox live/game pass - I am hard wired bb5d908e-4a1a-4c6b-b9bb-c4cd20fdc979