I have a problem with microsoft Rewards!

Discus and support I have a problem with microsoft Rewards! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a problem with microsoft Rewards, tried redeeming a 200 overwatch coin pack for 1.800 points, the email sent and i have it but im not sure if it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Raoul Savastano, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I have a problem with microsoft Rewards!

I have a problem with microsoft Rewards, tried redeeming a 200 overwatch coin pack for 1.800 points, the email sent and i have it but im not sure if it is blank or broken. This is what it looks like, can anyone help? it is a blank email with only microsoft logos how do i fix it.

:)

Raoul Savastano, Jan 29, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I understand you need assistance with your Rewards Points. Just a friendly reminder, there is a dedicated Team who handles Rewards concerns and inquiries so I highly recommend submitting a ticket to them through this link: https://support.microsoft.com/supportrequestfor.... Once you submitted your ticket, you'll receive a response email within 24 hours but if you do not receive a response in your email inbox within 24 hours, please check your "bulk mail" or "junk mail" folders.

I hope that helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

I having a problem on Microsoft Rewards...

No. You can redeem them more than once, but if they run out of codes they won't be listed on the redemption site.
  4. Alessandro Monti Win User

Microsoft rewards support region issue

Hello there. I have a problem with microsoft rewards on XBOX. Its saying that microsoft rewards marketing isnt supported for me. I checked the list of supported countries and my country is there. On PC i have no problem. Any fix?
    I have the same problem. Have you solved?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I Have A Problem With Claiming Microsoft Reward Points

I see, in this case please contact the Rewards team to see if there is something restricting your Rewards account using the link shared previously
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I Have A Problem With Claiming Microsoft Reward Points

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this KashanIsMissing

This can be a bit dumb, but did you tried using completely different device to see if the issue persists?

Also, if maybe you're using a VPN, proxy or similar service please turn it off before trying again.

-------

If yes and if the issue persists across your devices, the next step will be contact Microsoft rewards support here:

https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675
Thema:

1. I have a problem with microsoft Rewards! - Similar Threads - problem microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft support broken for all users major problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft support broken for all users major problem: Hi everyone am I going mad or is all support options gone completely been a customer for over 10+ years never seen this kind of service can't get my money back for broken content options there for...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. Problem of microsoft and minecraft

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem of microsoft and minecraft: [img] I have been 5 yaers having this issue and contacted minecraft support email 16 times every 4 month, minecraft staff didn't find anything about this also they have told me to contact...
  5. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  6. I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm having problems, with the microsoft rewards ''Send'' Button.: I encountered an issue while attempting to redeem a "Digital Card" using my Microsoft Rewards account, which had a balance of 3000 points. Initially, I was unable to proceed with the redemption...
  7. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7
  8. Microsoft rewards redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards redeem problem: I was trying to redeem 200 robux gift card until it said “We will use your imprecise location to verify that the currency you are redeeming matches your location.” and there is no really good...
  9. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5
  10. Problem with microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with microsoft reward points: I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By my count, I should of already passed the...