I have a problem with iPhone Cloud Gaming

Discus and support I have a problem with iPhone Cloud Gaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’ve been trying to access to Flight Simulator, but I can’t, the message says it’s due to connection. I played some Fornite and Gears to confirm is... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Trousble, Feb 12, 2023.

  1. /u/Trousble
    /u/Trousble Guest

    I have a problem with iPhone Cloud Gaming


    I’ve been trying to access to Flight Simulator, but I can’t, the message says it’s due to connection. I played some Fornite and Gears to confirm is internet’s issue, but nothing’s wrong with those. I tried the download offline content option, it doesn’t work. I’ve been able to download Maverick DLC tho…

    submitted by /u/Trousble
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Trousble, Feb 12, 2023
    #1
  2. VERNON PROUDFOOT Win User

    Cloud gaming and consol gaming at same time

    thanks - i am able to play games on the iphone, but my query is can i have two users playing at the same time. One child playing on the consol and another playing on the iphone/ cloud gaming at the same time.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Cloud gaming and consol gaming at same time

    Hi Vernon! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

    Xbox Cloud Gaming cannot be accessed from the Xbox app on iPhone. Here's how to access Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPhone:

    Open Safari, go to Xbox.com/play and sign in with your Microsoft account.

    Select the Share button, and then select Add to Home Screen.

    Then, Cloud Gaming can be opened from the iPhone home screen like any other app.

    Please reach back if you have further questions.

    Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Vanessaez Win User

    I can’t use my ps4 controller to play cloud gaming

    Hi Igwe U,

    I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble using your PS4 controller to play cloud games on your iPhone.

    Here are a few things you can try:

    Make sure your controller is connected correctly to your iPhone. You can connect it via a USB cable or Bluetooth. If you're using Bluetooth, make sure your controller is paired with your iPhone.
    Update the drivers for your PS4 controller. You can find the latest drivers on Sony's website.
    Restart your iPhone. Sometimes a simple restart can fix minor problems.

    Try using a controller emulator. A controller emulator can help make your PS4 controller compatible with cloud games.

    Here are some additional steps you can try:

    Make sure your iPhone meets the minimum requirements for cloud gaming. You can find the minimum requirements on Microsoft's website.

    **Disable any antivirus or firewall software that may be blocking the connection between your controller and your iPhone.

    Try using a different browser. Some browsers may work better than others with cloud gaming.

    Best regards,
    Vanessa.
  5. LouiseWarner1 Win User

    Sync Xcloud to iphone

    I am signed in to the same accounts on both iPhone and PC. Games will not save on iPhone nor PC, even though when possible I attempt to load my save data from the cloud. Cloud storage doesn’t have any saved data regardless of the device I use. I’ve been trying all day long to get it to save my games but it just won’t work
  6. Kahlen Luthy Win User

    I can’t get vbucks through Xbox gaming and I have enough for it and I’m starting to get piss off that I can’t get even tho I have enough MONEY HELLOOOOoOOOoOOoOoOoOooOoO

    Ya I know that Fortnite isn’t available on iPhone anymore but I’m using cloud gaming
Thema:

I have a problem with iPhone Cloud Gaming

Loading...
  1. I have a problem with iPhone Cloud Gaming - Similar Threads - problem iPhone Cloud

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?

    in XboX Insiders
    HDMI-CEC Wake/Color Gamut Problem....?: This isn't a 'new' issue. I honestly thought it was just my cheap TV, but now I wonder... Every time I power on my console (Energy Saving Mode), and the console turns on the TV (also in Energy...
  8. Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Having problems seeing my full library post joining Insider: Title says it. Its not showing me my library anymore. Or my game pass that I get through a friend. This has been happening since I joined the insider program in anticipation for the disc to...
  9. Xbox App Notification Issues on iPhone & iPad – Persistent Problem Across Multiple Devices...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App Notification Issues on iPhone & iPad – Persistent Problem Across Multiple Devices...: Dear Xbox Support, I am experiencing a persistent issue where the Xbox app does not send any notificationsfor messages, party invites, friend requests, or other alerts on both my iPhone and iPad....
  10. Problems playing cloud games on iPhone SE3

    in XboX Insiders
    Problems playing cloud games on iPhone SE3: Even if I play gmae full screen, I get a message saying that the screen is small and I can't display the touchpad. Is there a way to fix this? submitted by /u/Chance-Equivalent921 [link]...