I have a problem with in game purchase on my PC Township

Discus and support I have a problem with in game purchase on my PC Township in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Township says it is a Microsoft error. I have 2 ticket numbers where Microsoft tried to fix it by refunding it and re-ordering it. I was charged again... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shewolf harrison, Mar 29, 2023.

1. I have a problem with in game purchase on my PC Township

Township says it is a Microsoft error. I have 2 ticket numbers where Microsoft tried to fix it by refunding it and re-ordering it. I was charged again but no in game cash was given. I tried to get it refunded again but keep getting sent to Xbox but it is not an Xbox account. When I talk to someone again at Microsoft I get put on hold then disconnected after an hour. Who can fix this.

:)

shewolf harrison, Mar 29, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good afternoon

Note that this channel serves the community, we are not Microsoft employees.

Are you making in-game purchases? Was the Township you installed from the Microsoft Store on your Windows?

If the refund was approved and it was purchased with the credit card, Microsoft refunds it instantly, but your card only refunds within 60 days of purchase if the invoice has already been charged.
  3. YvesBeauregard Win User

Refund

Thanks Brad for the fast reply but when I wrote the question, I wasn't able to choose Microsoft store so I choose Xbox. But in reality it's for a purchase done through Township (from Playrix) on my Windows 10 pc
  4. Ben4724 Win User

town ship game

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your concern, are you playing the game via Xbox console or PC? If it was purchased via Microsoft Store there should be an order number. You can check this via https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders page.

If the order is showing as purchased or completed meaning it is good via Microsoft end. Since its been 24 hours now since you purchased it, then it is best to contact the game developer to report the missing currency as there could be a delay on their server.

For Township game I believe you can reach them via https://playrix.helpshift.com/hc/en/3-township/...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information above helps on what to do next. But let us know if you have further questions and we will do everything with our knowledge to assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. TheMapleKid Win User

Any word on WSOP for X1?

Pokerstars is pretty cool. It's my fiances game of choice. Other than Township on the Ipad.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Playrix, Township

Thema:

1. I have a problem with in game purchase on my PC Township - Similar Threads - problem game purchase

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I always detect a ping spike or something while playing FPS games. What's the problem? I...: I wannt to ask if there are some ways to fix this. 2fb0ffc0-ecdd-48a1-9290-bc94a26c4c47
  4. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  5. On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc...: on an Xbox 360, If a game installs to HDD 100% without any problems, does this mean the disc is healthy ? Is this a good way of testing whether a disc is healthy ?...
  6. Xbox Series S game problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S game problem: Hi Guys, I’m having a problem loading a game in my console, whenever I start this game my Xbox light just blinks twice and then it restarts. I’ve been trying with other games and it works just...
  7. Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox website/game lag spiking and high ping problems: i was just playing the game, suddenly i notice the high ping and lag spikes. from my usual 160-200 ms it became 400+ ms with spikes to 1000ms and more obviusly like this the game is unplayable...
  8. Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game...: Please help, my Xbox shows 80183300 xbox service problem when intra to purchase in game content? My xbox live server is active and working bfb4c5da-ad80-4c72-a8cc-a799343174b4
  9. i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased ea24 and installed it no problem the 2 weeks later my game is installed but...: game is purchased and installed but when i try play it says i need to purchase it 98e90c89-8e42-402e-ad8c-dd2f7e4393d6
  10. Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with downloading any game gamepass and purchased: i upgraded my pc including new ssd with fresh windows install and went into microsoft devices and removed my old pc and when i purchased forza 5 i was not able to download the game along with any...