I have a problem with customizing the server. ؟

Discus and support I have a problem with customizing the server. ؟ in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem assigning the server to enter me online in Forza Horizon 2, what's the case? thanks 794febcc-a2db-41f2-bb67-5e02766ae9f0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by i390 ., Apr 1, 2023.

1. i390 .
    i390 . Guest

I have a problem assigning the server to enter me online in Forza Horizon 2, what's the case?

thanks

:)

i390 ., Apr 1, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

May I ask what is the exact error or issue that you’re experiencing with the game?

Also, the game already reached its end of life status, according to the game support:

“ Unfortunately, we no longer actively support Legacy Forza titles. Limited support is still available for matchmaking and leaderboard services; however, access to this functionality is not always guaranteed.”

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. LoDown247 Win User

xbox live not working

If your a Time Warner customer you will be have problems due to their servers an router systems are having a data dump problem. Hang in there it should be fixed soon.
  4. Geri M. Win User

I have problem with public servers.

Hi zakhar luhovoi,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. We appreciate you for sharing your concern with us and hope you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to inform yourself about the privilege of the Minecraft subscriber.

You can visit this link for more accurate information with your concerns: Minecraft for Windows FAQ – Home

We hope this helps and it is even better to connect with the correct support where you can get dedicated assistance, the experts there will provide accurate answers for you.

If you have other concerns, you can create a new post here. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.

We wish you a good day!

Kind regards

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. 6b538b4a-5645-435e-a Win User

Weird Situation..

NVM this is the problem i called customer support they said that they are doing some work on the servers and that it might intterupt the recover account option and that wrok being done on servers will be finished in about 2 hours.
  6. Casey Hayward Win User

My NBA2k13 Freezes On The Loading Screen

I just recently had this problem as well and i deleted any custom shoes i made and it worked but since we both had this problem recently, there might be a problem with the 2k servers as well
Thema:

1. I have a problem with customizing the server. ؟ - Similar Threads - problem customizing server

2. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  3. Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lots of problems with connection on my xbox one and with customer support: I've been having this problem since i bought my xbox one about a year ago, i can connect to my wifi but the connection automatically disconnects for 10 seconds every few minutes, Making the online...
  4. Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always...: Hey, so im having a problem uploading a custom gamerpic, i want to change it but its always 'too small' when its bigger than or the same size as 1080 x 1080 p. Please help...
  5. problem with minecraft custom skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with minecraft custom skins: Recently I've had a problem where i can't see my friend's skin's and vise versa. I've already tried disabling "only allow trusted skins", but it still doesn't work. also, apparently the problem is...
  6. Custom Profile Picture Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Profile Picture Problem: Hello. I recently have run inti a problem in regards to my profile picture. I have been trying to upload a new profile picture very similar to my last one, but this time, the color is different...
  7. gears5 Problem with custom project

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears5 Problem with custom project: [img] I have reinstalled the game twice,Every time after the installation is completed, an error occurs after entering the multiplayer game and completing the...
  8. Custom gamer pic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Custom gamer pic problem: So i've been trying to upload a custom gamer pic through my Xbox and I even reset it and still nothing. I tried different pictures and it stills pops up with the "Sorry, we can't upload your pic...
  9. Custom Picture Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Picture Problem: I've made a post already but I've made a club and tried putting a custom picture for it and it's not changing and my gamerpic isn't changing to a picture I put despite the fact I've used it...
  10. Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem': Hello. When I try to upload a custom gamerpic I keep getting the following error - 'there was a problem choosing your custom gamerpic, sorry about that, try it again later'. I've tried uploading...