I have a problem with an Xbox live code, I reedemed it normally but I can't acced to xbox live

Discus and support I have a problem with an Xbox live code, I reedemed it normally but I can't acced to xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the title says I reedemed a 14 days Xbox live trial code that came with Halo 5, I followed all steps and I was suppoused to get a confirmation email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Winter Wolf X10, Oct 20, 2017.

1. I have a problem with an Xbox live code, I reedemed it normally but I can't acced to xbox live

As the title says I reedemed a 14 days Xbox live trial code that came with Halo 5, I followed all steps and I was suppoused to get a confirmation email but it never came and I cannot access to Xbox live

:)

Winter Wolf X10, Oct 20, 2017
  2. PonyFrag PL
    PonyFrag PL Guest
    Forza Horizon 3 Warthog

I received the message with the code on xbox live, but it dissappeared before I reedemed it, Is there anything I could do?

PonyFrag PL, Oct 20, 2017
  3. yWEIGHTS
    yWEIGHTS Guest
    Xbox Live isn’t working

I redeemed a Xbox Live gold card and I tried to make a party but it said I need Xbox Live even though I just reedemed a code then I tried to reedem the code again and it said it was already redeemed

yWEIGHTS, Oct 20, 2017
  4. street2234 Win User

Xbox Live Gold (Play Online)

5. MichalHupcej Win User

Xbox live gold

I bought xbox live gold card, reedem code and submit my order but still no working
  6. Steven Ho 127 Win User

I need to contact the merchant to activate my code

I've been redeeming the Xbox live gold but I can't reedem that it said contact the merchant to refill it , can you plz help.
  7. iDraxido Win User

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUY A GOLD MEMBERSHIP WITH MICROSOFT POINTS ?

im not sure what he bought, i live on mexico, and he lives on denver, CO and i've no see him online... i was thinking, and maybe the problem could be that when i type the code, i select the option add points instead reedem code, could be that a problem ?
  8. BrandoMachado Win User

TERA stills requires me to have a Gold Subscription, why?

Have thy find a Solution? I can't acces the game either, After "Pess A to continue" it sends me to the "buy live gold or reedem a code "... im just trying to play man, come on
Thema:

I have a problem with an Xbox live code, I reedemed it normally but I can't acced to xbox live

1. I have a problem with an Xbox live code, I reedemed it normally but I can't acced to xbox live - Similar Threads - problem live code

2. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  3. Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem: GamePass Ultimate 4 month subscription instead of xbox live Gold 12 month (code): Hello, I am coming to you because I encountered a problem. I recently purchased a 12 month xbox code from Instant Gaming along with a friend. For this friend no problem, whereas for me, this...
  4. Error code 8015190A This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 8015190A This may mean that there's a problem with the Xbox Live service or that...: I'm receiving the error code when trying to log in to my xbox profile on the xbox360. I've tried the limited suggestions on the xbox support pages and have looked through numerous posts on this...
  5. Xbox live redeem code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live redeem code problem: I have buy a xbox live gold 1month code from a trustful site but i cant redeem it, when i put the code it says "something went wrong check the instructions that came with your code" any solutions?...
  6. Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 child xbox live account code problem: Hi all So my nephew has a xbox 360, hes 7 and it's his first console I wanted to get him on xbox live so I can buy him digital games etc In my Microsoft account it shows myself and his father...
  7. xbox live code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live code problem: hello yesterday I used a code xbox live 14 days, the code was good and was validated but when I used my account on my xbox I do not have xbox live ,the code was used because I see it in my order...
  8. Xbox live gold code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold code problem: I bought a code on xbox live gold on g2a. after I enter the code, I get something like this: ,,Check the instructions that came with your code. You could need to redeem it on a different web...
  9. Xbox live code problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live code problem: hello guys i have bought xbox live prepaid code and its do not working. When i want to activate it i have message that says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...
  10. Problem with Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Xbox Live Gold code: Hello I am a client of Game Stop in Italy, I want to redeem my Xbox live Gold code but when I insert the code it says that it is expired even if it is new. What could be the problem? Looking...