I have a problem with 3 digital games for my xbox one x
Discus and support I have a problem with 3 digital games for my xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 1 year ago I had an xbox 360 and I had games through the licenses of a friend's profile, some time later those games went on sale and I bought them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XONX PEDRO, Mar 22, 2022.
Thema:
I have a problem with 3 digital games for my xbox one x
Loading...
-
I have a problem with 3 digital games for my xbox one x - Similar Threads - problem digital games
-
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem
in XboX InsidersBattlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that... -
Xbox needs to fix this problem with no way to add disc to digital version
in XboX InsidersXbox needs to fix this problem with no way to add disc to digital version: Why is there no way where I can buy a drive or adapter to add disc to the console I get you want ppl to buy the next version but now I want to get a PlayStation submitted by /u/Mental-Ad3047... -
Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem
in XBoX Games and AppsNba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows... -
Xbox Series S Digital display problem
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series S Digital display problem: Xbox Series S will not display on any tv. Have tried resetting to low resolution, have tried different hdmi cords and different tvs. Was working perfectly fine until i switch the hdmi from my xbox... -
I have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...
in XBoX Games and AppsI have downloaded a digital game in my Xbox I have tried all problem solve but still not...: Hi I have downloaded a digital game and it won't play it keeps crashing I have tried all the problem solving and still do t work how can I get a refund for this please... -
Problem with playing digital games after resetting password
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with playing digital games after resetting password: So I had to rest my password for my Microsoft account and now all my digital games are telling me the person who bought the games needs to sgin in. I've tried resetting my console, been on the... -
I got this problem too,even campaign drops to single digit FPS.
in XBoX Games and AppsI got this problem too,even campaign drops to single digit FPS.: I got this problem too,even campaign drops to single digit FPS. music and sound is also gone except for cutscenes...I have tried reinstalling but no dice.... dd35e620-4d2b-48b5-8084-ccdc58dc2bf8