I have a problem where my Xbox series x says cloud gaming is not supported in you Xbox...

Discus and support I have a problem where my Xbox series x says cloud gaming is not supported in you Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to play a game via cloud gaming, I get the message saying that cloud gaming is not supported in your location however I am located in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ac1123333333, Mar 25, 2023.

1. ac1123333333
    ac1123333333 Guest

I have a problem where my Xbox series x says cloud gaming is not supported in you Xbox...

When I try to play a game via cloud gaming, I get the message saying that cloud gaming is not supported in your location however I am located in the uk, any help please. I have Xbox ultimate pass as well.

:)

ac1123333333, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

If I buy a disk of Microsoft Flight Simulator, can I play on my Xbox One S without Cloud Gaming and regardless to my location?

So how can I play Microsoft Flight Simulator if Cloud Gaming is not available in my country?

Isnt there a version (maybe a disk) that is compatible with my Xbox One S?
    If cloud gaming isn't available in your country then you can't play it. There are no Xbox One S versions of the game. This game is too advanced for the Xbox One S, or the One X.

If you really want to play it, you need to buy either a Series S or Series X. There are no other options if Cloud gaming isn't supported in your location.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why are there 5 to 10 min wait times for xcloud connection of GPu games?

An Xbox Series X can run 4 sessions of the Xbox one version compared to one of the series X version. so if you're attempting to play an Xbox one native game on the cloud, you will always have greater success simply because there are more slots available to you

Each and every cloud session has an Xbox series X on the other end
  4. User0451 Win User

Unable To Save Game Manually

Xbox Series X.

Is it due to cloud storage problem?
  5. LukeMQ Win User

Xbox Series X controllers have input issue but Xbox One X controller works perfectly

I have to say another thing: the two Xbox Series X controller works perfectly on my friend's Xbox Series X, so it must be something with my console. I reported this problem tough.
  6. SigmaTheDJ Win User

Have new Xbox X series, trying to transfer Skyrim saves from Xbox one

On Xbox One and Xbox Series X, regardless of whether you subscribe to any services such as Game Pass, you can still use the cloud saves feature.

So, you can reinstall/re-download the game on your Series X, then when you launch it, it will say "Syncing data for Skyrim", a copy of your cloud save will be downloaded to your console, then you will carry on from where you left off.

Obviously, if you were always using your Xbox One offline, so you were never connected to Xbox Live, this won't work as the save would have never been backed up in the cloud. In that instance, if you still have your old Xbox One - which it sounds like you do, based on your posts - you'd need to connect it to Live in order for your saves to be backed up first.
Thema:

1. I have a problem where my Xbox series x says cloud gaming is not supported in you Xbox... - Similar Threads - problem where series

2. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  3. Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?: Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see? c129de13-5356-4dfc-9f6a-b7155f514ab2
  4. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  5. How do I fix the problem where there was a problem posting your looking for gruop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the problem where there was a problem posting your looking for gruop: I have reset my Xbox series x many time and my router but my posting looking for group does not work aa34f654-11fe-4b93-98b1-33e2eedc17f1
  6. So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures: I read the replies to Levi and followed everything but none of it worked b4d1fe49-96fc-4e1b-a45f-b7f4ab2f6bca
  7. Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs: Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and Terraria where the issues happens. When we try...
  8. how do you fix this problem where it is stuck on 100 percent downloading content on Nintendo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you fix this problem where it is stuck on 100 percent downloading content on Nintendo.: I had a problem where I wanted to download a world that has 338.4mb on my Nintendo but it would always be stuck on 100 downloading content. I uninstalled it then installed but I didn't work turned...
  9. While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where...: While attempting to install FIFA 22 on PC using Xbox Game Pass, I encounter a problem where the app redirects me to EA Play even though FIFA 22 is available on Xbox Game Pass. I can not install...
  10. Question: where to leave feedback that is not a problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Question: where to leave feedback that is not a problem.: Hey fellow insiders. I am in The omega trials and have the new integrated twitch and streaming on the software. When that updated there is now a new xbox twitch app which removed the ability to...