I have a problem where my screen glitches out when I play games in full screen.

Discus and support I have a problem where my screen glitches out when I play games in full screen. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My screen glitches out in full-screen games. I already tried updating my display adapter, but it did not work. What do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Asterix202020, Aug 21, 2022.

1. I have a problem where my screen glitches out when I play games in full screen.

My screen glitches out in full-screen games. I already tried updating my display adapter, but it did not work. What do I do?

:)

Asterix202020, Aug 21, 2022
  2. Asterix202020 Win User

Thank you for wanting to help. It is happening on Windows 10 Home, it was always like this.I only tried updating the driver in several ways.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Asterid202020

In order to isolate a bit more the issue please answer the following questions :

Is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?
    The issue started happening recently? Or you never was able to play games in full screen without a glitch?
    Do you know if your system received recently an update (in case this started happening recently)

And, besides updating the graphics driver, what else did you tried?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, that's really odd.
    May I know if your windows system is up to date?

And, you updated your graphics card driver using the manufacturer site. Right?

____

If yes, I can advise you another 5 things to try:

1. Disable all startup programs:
    Open Task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart your PC and try again

2. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

3. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions :
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

4. Perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry, your content will remain)

5. (The last option) Perform a custom installation for your windows system (you can recover personal files later)
  5. RetroGalaxy56 Win User

black screen when opening games

May we know all of the mentioned games above does not have any issue (black screen) when played it on full screen on Windows 10?: no, i never had any problem in windows 10

May we know if you have tried to uninstall a game from Xbox and tried to play the game installed from Microsoft Store? Will it give you black screen when played full screen?: I haven't tried it yet

May we know if your graphics card driver is up-to-date?: it is updated

What are the troubleshooting you have done do far? : The only thing that I have tried so far is to uninstall the game or change the resolution, since I think that the resolution is the big problem, if I put it in a resolution like 1280x720 the game does not black screen if I play it in full screen, but if I put it in 1366x768 the screen goes black
  6. Fearoid Win User

Really long loading times

It's the DLC, it seems that somethings weren't accounted for in the beta...such as bugs, glitches, and the nearly unbearable loading screens. I myself ran into a game breaking glitch where my screen/xbox crashes/freezes.
Thema:

1. I have a problem where my screen glitches out when I play games in full screen. - Similar Threads - problem where screen

2. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  3. Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see?: Is there a problem with the Xbox servers, where can I see? c129de13-5356-4dfc-9f6a-b7155f514ab2
  4. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  5. How do I fix the problem where there was a problem posting your looking for gruop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the problem where there was a problem posting your looking for gruop: I have reset my Xbox series x many time and my router but my posting looking for group does not work aa34f654-11fe-4b93-98b1-33e2eedc17f1
  6. So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures: I read the replies to Levi and followed everything but none of it worked b4d1fe49-96fc-4e1b-a45f-b7f4ab2f6bca
  7. Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs: Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and Terraria where the issues happens. When we try...
  8. how do you fix this problem where it is stuck on 100 percent downloading content on Nintendo.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do you fix this problem where it is stuck on 100 percent downloading content on Nintendo.: I had a problem where I wanted to download a world that has 338.4mb on my Nintendo but it would always be stuck on 100 downloading content. I uninstalled it then installed but I didn't work turned...
  9. I have a problem where my Xbox series x says cloud gaming is not supported in you Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem where my Xbox series x says cloud gaming is not supported in you Xbox...: When I try to play a game via cloud gaming, I get the message saying that cloud gaming is not supported in your location however I am located in the uk, any help please. I have Xbox ultimate pass...
  10. Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show -...: Problem pushing Minecraft trial to PC - white screen where list of devices should show - please help I have the Device listed in my account/Devices page, but not when trying to download to PC. No...