I have a problem since 3 days with my xbox one s , i can't sign in anymore

Discus and support I have a problem since 3 days with my xbox one s , i can't sign in anymore in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello can someone help me? when i try to sign in my xbox with my outlook account i can't anymore , it's been 3 days. it written: "there was a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Violette675, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Violette675
    Violette675 Guest

Hello

can someone help me? when i try to sign in my xbox with my outlook account i can't anymore , it's been 3 days. it written: "there was a problem , we couldn't sign you in, try again in few minutes or sign in account.live.com sign in: 0x87dd0017"

so i connected my account to this site , but still! friends and some things to help with the xbox accounts things on this site of microsoft don't work i really need help. even i checked my connection and it works perfectly. help me or reply fast as possible
    thank you.

:)

Violette675, Aug 11, 2018
  2. I KinSama I
    I KinSama I Guest
    My Xbox One S doesn't fo Online

Hey , i have a problem with my Xbox One S , since a few days (3-4 days) my Xbox One S doesn't want to go Online ...

It's not because of my connection , My Computer Is Online et my PS4 is online too.

I have this problem only on my XBox one S , i tried to : - Restard my internet connexion , Clear the Xbox's , etc...

But it doesn't work , PLEASE HELP i can't PLAY ONLINE BECAUSE MY XBOX DOESN'T WANT to connect to my Internet connexion ...

I KinSama I, Aug 11, 2018
  3. AcheDope
    AcheDope Guest
    Xbox live account

Hi, why can't I sign in to my xbox one account for 3 days? I understand you want to fix this, but 3 days is too much. I'm not the only one with a problem. When you decide? error code: (0x80a40010)

AcheDope, Aug 11, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account

M3tal Daz3, Aug 11, 2018
  5. Hey Violette675,

Your profile may potentially be corrupted. You should remove your account, power cycle the console, and add the account again. See if that fixes the issue.

Guide here: Add or Remove a Microsoft Account on Xbox One

If that does not help, you can contact Xbox Support for further assistance.

Best,

Nozzle I have a problem since 3 days with my xbox one s , i can't sign in anymore :)

At the Nozzle, Nov 5, 2018
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

7. M3tal Daz3 Win User

try removing the account from the console, doing a hard restart, hold the power button for 10 seconds while the system is on, and then re-adding the account
  8. SeekTrueTruth Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

This issue has been going on since the Xbox One. It has continued to happen on my Xbox series s. Signed out twice in the last 3 days. Since I don't use other video streaming services enough I don't know if it happens with them. Could be that Xbox signs you out of all apps occasionally. My PS4/5 don't have this problem. PC does not have this problem.

Google makes the app and MS has the OS so I'll blame both.
  9. SABDOM Win User

Gamers Health - Kinect and Exercise Routine

Since I bought the Xbox One S the plug is not the same so I can't play anymore but we loved the training app... !!
  10. EVIL OMENZ Win User

Xbox One will not format external hard drive

GingerJack714, I also have the same problem as you. My external drive has been working ever since I got it about 2 months ago to. Also now just since 3 or 4 days ago my XBOX ONE doesn't even detect it anymore. Which means no games for me to. I have tried
    everything.
Thema:

1. I have a problem since 3 days with my xbox one s , i can't sign in anymore - Similar Threads - problem since days

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  4. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  5. Problem since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem since last update: Since the last update of MSFS 2020 at the end of June beginning of July I can no longer use the Boeing B787 and B747 the main battery does not remain activated. When I press it activates and...
  6. Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update

in XboX Insiders
    Fan problem in my Xbox Series S since last update: Since the last update, the fans in some games are making a high sound and this is weird because my Series S is really silent. In the new A Plague Tale is normal, but in The Witcher 3 the sound is...
  7. Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Battlefield 2042 Game Crashing Unexpectedly since update 5.0.0 and as of 6/9/2023: The Bf2042 game crashes in any game mode or server I have played on, its random in the timing the game crashes. I will be playing without issue for 1 hour then the next 30 minutes or so after...
  8. Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my...: Anyone else is having problems uploading captures to the network? Since yesterday any of my captures seems to upload, I don’t know what to do exactly. Let me know if you know how to fix it or if...
  9. Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft, sinc data from one Xbox to another problem: Hello, Ive currently have had a issue with my minecraft bedrock world transferring from one xbox to another. I have an xbox world that saves on one xbox but cannot transfer to update the world on...
  10. Xbox One sinc problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One sinc problem: Posted 13 Jan 2016 9:52 PM This morning I woke up to an update, i when to go install it and had realized my xbox controller was not connected for a reason. So I pressed both sinc buttons but...