I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.

Discus and support I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like somone to help me with this problem. 3c9cc9fa-c3b4-4c72-9742-6a4b3adb40d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rumesta Dumesta, Apr 6, 2021.

1. I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.

I would like somone to help me with this problem.

:)

Rumesta Dumesta, Apr 6, 2021
  2. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage.

Hello @Rumesta Dumesta, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should troubleshoot is your persistent storage by selecting Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections, and then selecting either Blu-ray and then select Persistent storage to clear it.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox:

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!

3. jordonwhyte Win User

xbox one

I play fifa 20 mainly that is also a 4k game but the graphics look amazing in game as soon as I try play cod the graphics are horrible and blurry
  4. Gamesiarz Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

I have 1440p monitor and game is blurry as hell on my Series S, even old gen version that is also available from EA Play is looking 10 times better. Do you think that EA is doing this on purpose to show that our console is just bad? I played FIFA 21 on my previous One S which was much less powerful but still FIFA has looked better...
  5. Fenbops Win User

Lego Lord of the Rings review.

I love this game! One thing I've noticed tho are the graphics look quite blurry and fuzzy in the distance. Is it like this for everyone?
  6. RogueHardstyle Win User

Xbox One s bad performance in games and graphics look really blurry

I been having low fps in games when im playing on my Xbox one s and graphics look very blurry could and my Xbox one home page stutters a lot when im scrolling through it. I did try the power cycle thing and it didn't improve performance at all.
    Could it be a hardware related issue?
    I've been noticing the same issues lately and it all started when I played red dead 2 on my xbox one s then bought and played it on my ps4 (which is 4 years old) and damn did I see a difference in clarity on the ps4. And now anthem i notices looks horrible
    on one s. Same with black ops 4. And I have a new vizio 1080P LED with 1080p settings on. So I think were pretty much screwed unless we upgrade to a one x unfortunately. Sony wins with there graphics card with this one. Well they kind of always have not sure
    about one x vs. Ps4 pro though. But yea it kinda sucks
Thema:

1. I have a problem on my xbox one s, The graphic looks blurry from playing games to the homepage. - Similar Threads - problem graphic looks

2. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  3. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  4. Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with graphics glitches in the Xbox Series S: Hi guys. Please help me find out, if my Xbox Series S broken or not? Perhaps the GPU is damaged or it's just graphical glitches in games. So far, I have found these glitches in the Division 2...
  5. Solitare Collection - Graphics problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitare Collection - Graphics problem: There is a problem with the Graphics, more often than not, therefore the game is unplayable. I would like to subscribe to this game, but not until these problems are sorted with the Graphics....
  6. MSFS bing data world graphics Terrain level problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS bing data world graphics Terrain level problem: In microsoft flight simulator, when "bing data world graphics" is in the "on" position in the settings, terrain level of detail is completely distorted, when it is "off", TLOD is fixed, but in...
  7. War Thunder graphic problem in Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    War Thunder graphic problem in Xbox One S: Hi, i play War Thunder on Xbox One S graphics and textures are really bad trees and buildings are pixelated i don't know what to do and i don't know what the problem is. Please someone help me to...
  8. Fortnite graphic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite graphic problem: hi, my Fortnite game freezes up or not loads and if loads then the buildings are plain and character/skin is not able to be seen on my screen but my friends can see me?? Help...
  9. Graphic problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic problem: hello, have recently this problem [img] 241ad59a-a9cd-424c-992c-fd4dd9f6436d
  10. graphic problem in team selection and in the foreground

in XBoX Games and Apps
    graphic problem in team selection and in the foreground: I experienced an issue in the selection of the teams on both demo of the full game, the selection teams players see themselves as pixel effect while during the game this effect occurs only in...