I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

Discus and support I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by azooz azoozgg, Mar 27, 2023.

1. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work.

:)

azooz azoozgg, Mar 27, 2023
  2. ClaudiaDePaudia Win User

Can't connect to XBOX live on one XBOX but I can on another?

I have the XBOX 360 arcade slim or something, 4 GB, I dont have a USB drive in it,

I can't download the software update and download my profile because I can't connect to XBOX live, that's the main problem. I also can't download any updates or anything because of this. I told you the error code but keep in mind that that is not the error
    I have to deal with, my problem is that I can't connect to XBOX live for some reason since 2 days,

Sven :)
  3. WickedCueball Win User

ERROR:80151925

Error code and message

Error code 80151925 is preceded by the following message:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later

Status code: 80151925

Problem

If you’re seeing this message and error code, it means that your Xbox 360 console can't connect to Xbox Live services.

For example, this issue can occur when you try to sign in to your profile or when you try to download your profile from Xbox Live.

Note This issue can occur even though you can sign in to your profile at Xbox.com.

Solutions

To resolve this issue, troubleshoot the connection between your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live. To troubleshoot your connection, try the Xbox Live Connection Solution (support.xbox.com/.../connection-error-solution).
  4. Vusl-35A459A4-3624-4 Win User

Error

This page was found on
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/error-code-lookup?xr=shellnav
    and pasted here. If you have any more error codes please visit that page to look it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error 80151911 occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live Problem
    You see the following error code and message when you try to connect to Xbox Live:

Can't connect to Xbox Live. Please try again later
    Status code: 80151911
    This may mean that there’s a problem with your network setup.

Solution
    To troubleshoot the problem, see the
    Xbox Live connection error solution
    . (try to solve your problem here)

If you keep experiencing the problem,
    contact Xbox Support
  5. udibox Win User

Can't connect to Xbox live

I can't connect to xbox live from xbox 360.

No any particular error code, just a generic message about a problem while accessing.

Xbox live status says is all fine.

It happened about 1 hour ago, I was logged in, then got logged off and I couldn't connect anymore.
  6. Beanboy83 Win User

Account info Error 80072EF3 when logging in.

I am , an XBOX Live Ambassador. I understand you are having problems connecting to XBOX Live. According to the error code you gave me, I found this information from XBOX.com.

Error code 80072EF3 occurs when you try to sign in to Xbox Live

Problem

You see the following error code and message when you're trying to sign in to Xbox Live:

Can't sign on to Xbox Live

80072EF3

This problem may occur because of a network connection issue or because there’s corrupted data on the hard drive.

Solutions

Power cycle the console

The error can sometimes be cleared by turning the Xbox 360 console off and on again.

Clear the system cache

The system cache may contain corrupted data, and clearing the system cache can resolve problems. This must be done a minimum of three times. For more information, see How to clear your Xbox 360 system cache.

Troubleshoot network connections

For help with connection issues, try the ”I’ve connected to Xbox Live before, but I can’t connect now” soution.

I hope this helps. If you are still having problems, please let me know and I will try to see if we can get this problem resolved.
Thema:

I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

1. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E - Similar Threads - problem can't connect

2. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 my wifi, but it is not working. The test fails, and then says There is a problem with your connection". I have tried to unplug the router trick, but it...
  3. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem): As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account,...
  4. Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to online services in any Xbox Live game, it may be a sync problem: I just bought an Xbox Game Pass for PC and installed both Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition and Minecraft Dungeons. The problem is I get an error in both games saying "Unable to connect to...
  5. 地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem

in XBoX on Windows
    地平线4无法连接线上问题 [Translate] Horizon 4 can't connect to the line problem: 地平线4,xbox平台,突然 法连接到线上了,任何联网功能都 法使用,xbox网络自测一切正常,求救 [Translate by Mod] Horizon 4, xbox platform, suddenly can not connect to the line, any networking function can not be used, xbox network...
  6. Problem can't connect

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem can't connect: My gow 4 can not connect, check the modém, unnistall the game, change gamer tag and nothing, I can play gow 3 and the other games but not the gow 4, what do I do? d88053b6-329b-4ed5-9bd1-8d10e89c2b0d
  7. What is problem with Microsoft Bingo Server? I can't connect!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is problem with Microsoft Bingo Server? I can't connect!!: Keep getting message that there's a problem with the connection server for this game. Have restarted my computer,, but message persists. There is no help available at the site they recommend....
  8. I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I no have 2nd dns this is an problem? Xbox one can't connect to internet? I have no xbox one: i have just primary dns and my xbox 360 cant connect to internet in the xbox one is same? c843d18f-7791-4994-8abd-91b37acf7b2d
  9. Xbox Can't connect to party problem on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Can't connect to party problem on the 360: Well, Xbox 360 has a major issue right about now. Actually over the course of 2+ months now. The issue that occurs is; when a user attempts to join another friend's party via normal means while...
  10. Internet Problem. Can't connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Internet Problem. Can't connect to internet: My Xbox one has started to randomly disconnect from internet and Xbox live after a few hours of use and says that it can't connect to internet again. This same issue happened yesterday and this...