I have a problem after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft.

Discus and support I have a problem after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; The thing is, I have successfully migrated my account, but because I used a Microsoft account that was previously logged in to Xbox with a different... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SulfurPoison, Nov 7, 2021.

1. SulfurPoison
    SulfurPoison Guest

The thing is, I have successfully migrated my account, but because I used a Microsoft account that was previously logged in to Xbox with a different nametag for migration, now the system automatically logs in to my Xbox account but not my migrated account. my emigrated account. Now I can't change my name or change my Minecraft skin.

I used a Microsoft account with Xbox name tag: "Player163340049" to migrate. Then came the naming step, I set it as: "Sufuri8474". Now when I log into Minecraft with this Microsoft account it says "Player163340049" and it says I haven't bought Minecraft yet.

:)

SulfurPoison, Nov 7, 2021
  2. StageCoa11 Win User

Access to Minecraft after accout migration

I'm having a similar problem. After migrating my Mojang account to a Microsoft account, when I attempt to login using the Microsoft credentials, it shows up as a non-paid / demo account. I don't want to have to buy the game again. I wonder if it is possible the account was migrated to a different Microsoft account than the one I am using, but Mojang support cannot address that. I would love to be able to lookup what account name/email address my old Mojang account was migrated to.
  3. andreibakos Win User

Cannot use/play Minecraft with Mojang account - Java Edition

hi Ricardo,

Thanks a lot but I know how how to reset my Microsoft account and this is not the problem and of course I've tried this option.

Here is the timeline:

1) Minecraft JAVA Edition bought from minecraft.net

2) Game is working with Mojang account

3) Mojang accounts have to be migrated to Microsoft account ( system announcement)

4) Migration done

5) Game cannot be used using Microsoft account after migration

6) Game cannot be used using Mojang account after migration

7) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for help - response: we cannot help, please contact Microsoft as this now in hands of them

8) Several emails sent to MOJANG and minecraft.net for refund - please refund as I bought the game from you and it's not working

9) I'm not able to contact Microsoft for this problem - the only channel to get in touch with Microsoft is this community

Best regards,
  4. ljlandich0 Win User

How to play minecraft without Launcher

So , i have their same problem. Afyer migrating my mojang account to microsoft i cant find my bought minecraft anymore but i bought many years ago with my mojang account (java edition , i also have the email confirmation of the redemption of the gift card) . After contacting mojang they all lead me here to microsoft support
  5. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I strongly recommend getting in contact with Mojang support to help you with this. Have you tried to create a ticket with them using this page?

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  6. Dashadow455 Win User

Problem in minecraft java with the cape

The problem is that i don't migrated mojang account because i don't have it, i have only a microsoft account i never had a mojang account.
Thema:

1. I have a problem after migrating my Mojang account to Microsoft. - Similar Threads - problem migrating Mojang

2. Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with right joystick on elite series 2 controller: Pressing the right joy stick down turns the controller off and the controller will not turn back on until it is plugged in, controller does not register up or down movement on the right joystick...
  3. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  6. Problem migrating my Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem migrating my Mojang account: I can't migrate Mojang my account. I only have until Dec 18. When I try to migrate it comes up with this message "We couldn’t complete the request successfully. This Mojang account is not...
  7. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  8. too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    too much problems! even with migration account from mojang to microsoft: Hi, sorry for my english but I try my best! The first thing is my problem with launcher of MC: even if I buy it I can't run it, same problem with microsoft store. I have problem with connection...
  9. "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account

in XBoX Accessibility
    "There's a temporary problem" in relation to migrating Mojang account: Dear reader, I have now attempted to migrate a mojang account multiple times but continue to have the same issue even when attempted days apart. "There's a temporary problem There's a...
  10. Problem migrating Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem migrating Minecraft account: I've been trying to migrate my old Mojang Minecraft account to a Microsoft account I get to the point where I submit a password for the new Microsoft account, but no matter how long I wait or how...