I Have a PC for 2 years now and I got Grand Theft Auto 5 on it, but I recently bought an...

Discus and support I Have a PC for 2 years now and I got Grand Theft Auto 5 on it, but I recently bought an... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to have this game on my xbox too, i really don't want to spend another 20 for the same game 207af6a2-ce0f-445f-b133-9c38732b06e3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by niccològiuntoni, Dec 27, 2022.

1. I Have a PC for 2 years now and I got Grand Theft Auto 5 on it, but I recently bought an...

Is there any way to have this game on my xbox too, i really don't want to spend another 20 for the same game

:)

niccològiuntoni, Dec 27, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

I Have a PC for 2 years now and I got Grand Theft Auto 5 on it, but I recently bought an Xbox Series S.

That game is not a Play Anywhere title, so in order to play it on the Xbox, you would have to purchase it for the Xbox.
  3. NaZoooom Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

1. The original Grand Theft Auto (with top down view)

2. Grand Theft Auto Vice City

3. Grand Theft Auto - San Andreas

5. GTA 5
  4. IntenseJames Win User

E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?

5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Your story

Hey there

I am quite Hooked up on Titan Fall and Grand Theft Auto 5.

I have owned a PlayStation untill I was in Year 10. Moved to 360 in the same year, and enjoyed it. Now I am on Xbox One, and still enjoy playing online, if I can find time. But find myself having allot of coursework to complete. However I find most of it
    interesting.

I am looking forward for Minecraft and Grand Theft Auto 5 for Xbox One. As well ad some shooters :)
  6. INF1NI7E Win User

Windows Live Account Management Unaccessable...

Windows Live ID for games account... I don't use Xbox. Im trying to play Grand Theft Auto on my PC. I don't own an Xbox... Apparently I need windows live to play Grand Theft Auto which I bought from steam lol.
Thema:

I Have a PC for 2 years now and I got Grand Theft Auto 5 on it, but I recently bought an...

1. I Have a PC for 2 years now and I got Grand Theft Auto 5 on it, but I recently bought an... - Similar Threads - years got Grand

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  4. I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for my profile picture for a year but the profile picture was never a...: I was don’t know what’s going on but I just got suspended for my profile picture out of nowhere even though it has been there for months. I don’t know why and it seems extremely unfair to just do...
  5. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  6. My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have...: My account was hacked and they got me banned for a year! I have proof it was them and have reached out to everyone to try and help me with Xbox support teams doing nothing? Suggestions?...
  7. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....
  8. My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for a year and I didn’t do any thing wrong: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 2154bcde-33dc-4a01-a5c2-a0e7c3f66a39
  9. I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for Adolf Hitler being profile pic banned 4 4 years idk about the strikes...: I got banned for having Hitler as profile pic I got banned 4 4 years I want to be appealed but I'm 12 didn't think that was offensive so I got comma ban please u ban me ill Stop doing that...
  10. My rainbow six siege got corrupted about a year ago and would never let me reinstall it,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rainbow six siege got corrupted about a year ago and would never let me reinstall it,...: My rainbow six siege got corrupted about a year ago and would never let me reinstall it, now when I try to reinstall it, it takes me back to the Home Screen when I click install....