I have a older MSFS 2007 edition it doesn’t have marketplace tab on Home Screen. How can I...

Discus and support I have a older MSFS 2007 edition it doesn’t have marketplace tab on Home Screen. How can I... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My edition of Microsoft flight simulator does not have a tab for marketplace. How can I purchase add-ons or upgrades?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Exnavy93, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Exnavy93
    Exnavy93 Guest

I have a older MSFS 2007 edition it doesn’t have marketplace tab on Home Screen. How can I...

My edition of Microsoft flight simulator does not have a tab for marketplace. How can I purchase add-ons or upgrades?

:)

Exnavy93, Dec 19, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I have a older MSFS 2007 edition it doesn’t have marketplace tab on Home Screen. How can I get upgraded?

Yes but he is using the 2007 edition which is pre flight SIM x
  3. Exnavy93 Win User

I have a older MSFS 2007 edition it doesn’t have marketplace tab on Home Screen. How can I get upgraded?

Thanks for your quick reply. I checked the Xbox store nothing there for Microsoft flight simulator. I’m thinking my edition is too old 😞 I’ve read numerous articles that say click on the marketplace tab. I don’t see this unless I’m looking in the wrong place which is highly possible given my novice computer experience.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Games for Windows live discontinued in 2015 after Windows, 7 release

Steam is an alternative Windows games source including some not safe for work stuff
  5. Ronnieee Win User

The version that is currently being updated right now is actually the new version which is 2020. I believe the old version is no longer being updated and thus, marketplace is not available anymore for it.
  6. ngocphi Win User

That's not his issue he is using a discontinued Service

Anything flight sim below 2020 is discontinued as they were released before xbox games for Windows

@op you are in the wrong section you need to visit steam as gfwl is shut down
Thema:

1. I have a older MSFS 2007 edition it doesn’t have marketplace tab on Home Screen. How can I... - Similar Threads - older MSFS 2007

2. Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox seemingly won't upload older clips to One Drive: So with Xbox deleting clips, I've been trying to upload my older clips to One Drive. I'll select the clips I want to upload, and xbox will say the upload is successful and will continue in the...
  3. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  4. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  5. Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC?: Can I play my older digitial download of 2K21 on my new PC? 6b9ee594-4b67-4e0e-9d71-79d86df7af28
  6. Older Games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older Games not working: When I uninstalled a browser(~1 GB) I restarted my computer and went about my day as normal. When I returned, however, my PC said I had ~80 GB free (I had 20 GB free before). I noticed this effect...
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  8. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  9. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  10. MSFS not loading 6/3/23 - XBOX live showing only an older version and will not upload an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS not loading 6/3/23 - XBOX live showing only an older version and will not upload an...: Worked fine yesterday! Stating 'Gaming Services not installed Will not upgrade Only showing older version and not 40th anniversary edition cannot manually load from CD install edition...