I have a new Xbox series s that is fully up to date and so is my controller yI updated the...
Discus and support I have a new Xbox series s that is fully up to date and so is my controller yI updated the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox series s that's only a few months old, I bought it brand new and for the few months that I've owned it it's been great after I updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by John Meadows1, Dec 13, 2022.
Thema:
I have a new Xbox series s that is fully up to date and so is my controller yI updated the...
Loading...
-
I have a new Xbox series s that is fully up to date and so is my controller yI updated the... - Similar Threads - series fully date
-
Help with achievements on Xbox Series S
in XboX InsidersHelp with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself.... -
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
My xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged
in XBoX on WindowsMy xbox elite series 2 keeps getting disconnected while fully charged: I paired my controller, it shows 100% battery on bluetooth panel but then from time to time it disconnect for a few seconds but during gaming it's fatal because my character dies because of that.... -
Why doesn't Xhox One Fully support 3d, or Xbox Series S at support 3d at all?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy doesn't Xhox One Fully support 3d, or Xbox Series S at support 3d at all?: I was trying to place Super Mario Bros Movie in 3D and the only place to get it is on Vudu. Nowhere in the world can you buy Super Mario Bros Movie in 3D on Blu-Ray. So I hook up my Xbox One S... -
My Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...
in XBoX Games and AppsMy Series X controller keeps randomly turning off with fully charged batteries in it, and...: So what does the battery symbol with the lightning bolt next to it mean? e15d5f09-747a-4384-8411-0d0d98cb2c7f -
Hey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...
in XBoX Games and AppsHey so I just installed aoe4 on my Xbox series and it's fully downloaded and updated and...: I don't understand why because nothing is downloading 9e904a99-4a9c-47dd-8298-2c64e426fd66 -
My Xbox series X fully shuts when only playing destiny 2 and can only turn back on by...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox series X fully shuts when only playing destiny 2 and can only turn back on by...: The xbox will just simply turn off no warning or error will appear when I turn it back on. The only game this happens on is destiny 2 and it happened once on cold war but mostly Destiny 2 which is... -
My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...
in XBoX on ConsolesMy Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...: My Xbox series S is trying to update as soon as I turn it on but the only wifi network I have access to requires me to accept the terms and conditions but the console won’t let me get that far...