I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online

Discus and support I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Have ahrd rest console , un plugged.retarded WiFi, u installed reinstalled game twice and also deleted all saved files for it still doesn't work .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EMILBASELJ, Mar 27, 2023.

1. EMILBASELJ
    EMILBASELJ Guest

Have ahrd rest console , un plugged.retarded WiFi, u installed reinstalled game twice and also deleted all saved files for it still doesn't work .

:)

EMILBASELJ, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Rosykay Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What is the exact error you are getting?
    I keep getting a message on the game itself when I try to join saying “this game/lobby is either unavailable or full”
  3. Barbara JFrary Win User

I am getting a similar issue, there is no error message the screen shows options but doesn;t let you choose any of them
  4. DeniqL Win User

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

What is the exact error you are getting?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Backwards compatibility

I do want to get the new Xbox Series S, so if i get the standard edition i will have it there (Xbox Series S) to right?
    You'll be playing the Xbox One version on the Series S. There may be some enhancements made to the next-gen version that you won't have unless you buy the other version.
  6. lil Scrumptious Win User

can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online?

yes i am aware that i can only play with new gen consoles on the series s version of gta online. but if i have both the old and new version installed, will i be able to switch between the two? or will i only be able to play the new gen version and not be able to go back to the old version
Thema:

1. I have a new Gen series S uno won't let me join or invte or even play online - Similar Threads - Gen series uno

2. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  3. if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer

in XboX Insiders
    if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer: if you make xbox series s next gen 2028 make it 24gb ram for developer idk what you guys thinking xbox series s now 7,7 gb ram you guys put xbox series 7,5gb ram for games next gen 2028, some game...
  4. Elite controller series 2 new gen is a scam!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller series 2 new gen is a scam!: Ok so i had the old series 2 controller where everything came included. the case, the sticks, the d-pad and the triggers on the back, now i had to return it cause of the sticks and the a button...
  5. When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the gen scarlett issues be fixed for the xbox series x, all games with at gen...: Recently upgraded from the series S to the X and all games with the gen tag scarlett crash consistently every hour or so, forcing me to either the dashboard or restarting the console, there is no...
  6. Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I Record On 1080 60fps From XBOX Series X With an USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD: I Want To Know Can I capture a 60 Min 1080 60fps video on XBOX Series X With USB 3.1 Gen 2 External SSD. f00c906d-d721-405d-a73e-e6a97d58e790
  7. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  8. How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get a previous Physically bought game back on my new-gen Xbox series S: I had an Xbox one S Three years ago, but it stopped working. I only had one Xbox game disk "Minecraft: Xbox One edition, it was stuck in the Console on the time the console stopped working. I got...
  9. Series x crashing on next gen games

in XboX Insiders
    Series x crashing on next gen games: I have a series x, worked great for about 3 months and then after awhile I noticed the series x games I was playing would freeze and then either go back to home screen or shut off the console...
  10. Can really any old gen game be played on series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can really any old gen game be played on series x?: For instance, I want to play NCAA 14 on it 3b169c55-7fed-4be2-9198-4d5507b0fe27