I have a new feature that you guys should add.

Discus and support I have a new feature that you guys should add. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would love if when we unlocked achievement instead of it in our deed just saying we got it, i think it should automatically do a 30 past record, so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CarsonFitzpatrick, Dec 21, 2018.

  1. I have a new feature that you guys should add.


    I would love if when we unlocked achievement instead of it in our deed just saying we got it, i think it should automatically do a 30 past record, so in that way if we got a sick achievement and forgot to press record it is now
    gone. I came up with this idea when i was playing Widowmaker on Overwatch and hit the most disgusting headshot in the air on a mid flip gengi, but forgot to press record because i was too excited and shocked. Please add this feature to the game.

    :)
     
    CarsonFitzpatrick, Dec 21, 2018
    #1
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

    I have a new feature that you guys should add.

    Definitely head over to
    Xbox Ideas
    and submit this one.
  3. Atherza Win User

    I have a new feature that you guys should add.

    Hello, for feedback please visit here: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com
  4. baltyofgod Win User

    I have a new feature that you guys should add.

    Already exists, it depends on the developers who make the game to activate this mode, in Overwatch there would be good since it can happen epic moments of action
  5. OK Fowl Win User

    I have a new feature that you guys should add.

    That would be a great feature! Great Idea!
  6. Smwutches Win User

    I have a new feature that you guys should add.

    For suggestions like this, you should post at http://xboxideas.uservoice.com

    I'm not sure if it still works, but I know that was possible with voice commands through the Kinect.
Thema:

I have a new feature that you guys should add.

Loading...
  1. I have a new feature that you guys should add. - Similar Threads - feature guys should

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...