I have a Minecraft issue

Discus and support I have a Minecraft issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello i play minecraft on a ps5 and am having trouble connecting my account, i used to use a different account for minecraft when i had a ps4, later... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darwin Lewis, May 26, 2023.

1. Darwin Lewis
    Darwin Lewis Guest

I have a Minecraft issue

hello i play minecraft on a ps5 and am having trouble connecting my account, i used to use a different account for minecraft when i had a ps4, later when i got my ps5 and logged in with the same gmail for setup of my playstation, when i downloaded minecraft again it said sign in, i did and it said sorry you are already signed in with this account, instead sign in with my old account, unfortunatly that account does not work as it should i don't know why so i don't want to use the old account. please help i really want to be able to play with my new account.

:)

Darwin Lewis, May 26, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

I have a Minecraft issue

Hi, Darwin. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry to hear about your issue linking your profile. In this case, I would suggest you to contact Minecraft Support so they can assist you linking your new account. You can also check this link for more information about the process or the error message you're getting: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

To help you, kindly submit the request using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Francia J. Win User

An issue i have with the Minecraft Migration

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As per Mojang, there may be two main reasons why we're experiencing this issue.

1. You migrated your Mojang account to a Microsoft account and logged in using the wrong account type. If you have migrated your Mojang account you must use your Microsoft account to log in.

2. You purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after December 1, 2020 and logged in using the wrong account type. If you purchased after that date, you MUST use your Microsoft account to log in.

On your launcher, kindly sign out and then restart your device before signing back in. Make sure to choose Microsoft Login as well as make sure that it's the correct Microsoft account.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. baxteryoung Win User

An issue i have with the Minecraft Migration

Another thing i forgot to mention was the mojang and microsoft accounts were under the same email. Hope that helps. :)
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

I have a question concerning an issue on Minecraft

Hi there Vince, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to help.

If you are experiencing issues with the mobile version of Minecraft, it is advisable to contact the game developers, Mojang. They are responsible for ensuring the proper functioning of the game on mobile devices.

You can reach out to them through the following link:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

im having an issue with minecraft

Hello Justdotsyt.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Unfortunately the game version you have only allows you to play on your cell phone, as you want to play on your macbook it is necessary
    that you have a new license for the same game to be able to play it on your macbook, that's why you need to buy it again.
Thema:

I have a Minecraft issue

1. I have a Minecraft issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft issue

2. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  3. Minecraft Login Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Login Issue: I'm trying to log in to Minecraft and it gives the error code 0x8019001 Please help b7851136-d8b8-4ff8-b587-ad86581eab46
  4. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  5. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  6. Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having payment issues gifting minecraft to a friend: I own Minecraft and play it very frequently. My friend also wants Minecraft so I was going to gift it to him through my account. However, whenever I try to pay, I get an error saying "Contact us...
  7. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  8. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  9. minecraft online playing issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft online playing issue: Can someone help me? I have this minecraft world that me and my friend always used to play in and now suddenly he cant join my world because my world wont appear to him. And also I have him added...
  10. minecraft ps5 logging in issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    minecraft ps5 logging in issue: when i try play minecraft with my friends on xbox ( i am on ps5) it wont let me log into my microsoft account as after i type my email amd password it asks for the code on my device after i type...