I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the...

Discus and support I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the Xbox app itself it does not show me that I have a license.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by серегей красовский, Mar 22, 2023.

1. I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the...

I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the Xbox app itself it does not show me that I have a license. Because of this, I can't play Minecraft on PC. Xbox Nickname: SlyVladuha228, Ps4 Nickname: bionic-clerk6

Is it possible to solve this somehow? Or is it because I live in Belarus?

:)

серегей красовский, Mar 22, 2023
  2. NicSheppard Win User

Whenever I try to login to Minecraft Windows 10 edition it won't let me.

Whenever I try to login to my Microsoft account on Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition it just says failed to log in. It lets me log in to my Microsoft account in Xbox just fine but it wont let me log in on Minecraft for my PC. I recently changed the
    email for my Microsoft account so it that could be a factor in this issue. I attached a photo of what it says whenever I try to login below.
    [​IMG]
    This is a know problem that mojans been working on. Did you happen to try to link to the ps4 bedrock version

No, I didn't link to the ps4 bedrock edition. However my account is linked to the Xbox One bedrock version.
  3. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  4. Prank_masta6905 Win User

Minecraft PS4 linking failed

Hello,

I tried to link my Minecraft game to my Microsoft account today when the Minecraft Bedrock update came out.

I went to the given link ( aka.ms/remoteconnect ) and entered the code there.

After entering the code I was asked to log in with my Microsoft account, which I did.

The screen said I could close the tab now.

It is not possible to log in to the PS4 with my Microsoft account. I get an error message there that says nothing.

Can I request a new or different code, or can I reset the connection somehow?

Yours sincerely,

Mirco

( Post is in "XBOX" category because there is no PS4 option )
    I Made A Microsoft Account. Agreed to the terms and privacy, everything and im having trouble logging in from my ps4. Help?
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  6. Devildogg8541 Win User

Minecraft cross play from PS4 to Xbox one

I have downloaded the bedrock version of minecraft on my PS4, but can I register two different minecraft games (my child's, and my new game) in the same Microsoft account.
Thema:

I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the...

1. I have a Minecraft bedrock license on Ps4, I logged into my Xbox account on it, but in the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft bedrock license

2. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  3. Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Bedrocks Breaks audio: So basically when im using discord and Mincraft bedrock on my computer, it breaks my audio. I no longer have any kind of audio on minecraft while in a discord call. Ive tried troubleshooting this...
  4. I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft java and bedrock and only received bedrock… username is bobtimjim23: Bought minecraft java and bedrock on bobtimjim23 and only received bedrock 799fe304-93be-4843-b5b5-0794a92b4c93
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My chats dont appear for others but I can see other peoples chats. Minecraft bedrock edition: I am gonna keep this short and simple. When I play on a single player world and I have one of my friends join me, when I try to talk to them via chat, they can't see them, but I can see what they...
  7. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  8. I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't chat in minecraft bedrock.: Whenever I try to chat, it tells me to change my privacy settings, when I do it, it still doesn't let me chat, please help. abb5055e-738d-4021-bdef-25434ee4c0f4
  9. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  10. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63