I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the...

Discus and support I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; How do I make it so I don't have to use the Bedrock one? I want to keep the account I used for Java, but it keeps trying to make me use the Bedrock... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Evan Mernaugh, Feb 6, 2023.

1. I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the...

How do I make it so I don't have to use the Bedrock one? I want to keep the account I used for Java, but it keeps trying to make me use the Bedrock account.

:)

Evan Mernaugh, Feb 6, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

Hello River Heyburn,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with Minecraft Bedrock. The error message you're seeing means that the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock is already connected to another Minecraft account. This could be because you previously used a different Minecraft account with the same Microsoft account, or because someone else has used your Microsoft account to sign in to Minecraft.

To resolve this issue, you can try the following steps:

1. Go to the Xbox website and sign in with the Microsoft account you're trying to use to sign in to Minecraft Bedrock.

2. Click on "Profile & settings" and then "Account settings".

3. Under "Your info", click on "Sign-in preferences".

4. Make sure that "Ask for my password" is selected under "Security preferences".

5. Scroll down to "Apps and services" and click on "Apps and services that can access your account".

6. Look for Minecraft Bedrock in the list of apps and services and click on it.

7. Click on "Remove these permissions" and confirm that you want to remove Minecraft Bedrock's access to your Microsoft account.

8. Try signing in to Minecraft Bedrock again with your Microsoft account.

If this doesn't work, please connect with our live support team.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
  3. Youchan3070 Win User

New Minecraft launcher won't connect since I changed my main alias from my Microsoft account.

When Minecraft stopped working, I used my Microsoft account. And this issue happened after I changed my main alias from E-Mail 2 to E-Mail 1. I can play Minecraft if I log in with my E-Mail 2.

I purchased Minecraft on my Mojang account before the migration, but I don't use my mojang account and that Microsoft account that was migrated to.

With my Mojang account (E-Mail 1) migrated to Microsoft account (E-Mail 4) I bad the Java Edition. With my first Microsoft account (E-Mail 1, now 3) I had Minecraft Bedrock Edition. And with the other MIcrosoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) I have both Java and Bedrock.

I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft Account (E-Mail 1, now 3) from the Microsoft Store and I purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Microsoft account (E-Mail 2, now 1) from the Microsoft Store but the Java Edition I purchased from minecraft.net. On my Mojang account (E-Mail 1, now migrated to Microsoft Account with E-Mail 3) I bought Minecraft Java from minecraft.net.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the Minecraft account from my PC.

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To use your Java version of Minecraft on PC, you need to log out of the Microsoft account on the game. To do this, follow these steps:

Open Minecraft on your PC.

Click on the "Settings" option from the main menu.

Scroll down to the "Accounts" section.

Click on the "Microsoft" option.

Click on the "Sign Out" button.

After signing out, you should be able to use your existing Minecraft account for the Java version of the game.
  5. ReynaldoB Win User

Minecraft Bedrock account for me and my son

Hi eprompc,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community Forum. I hope you're doing

Based on your description, you are asking if it is okay to purchase a new Minecraft Bedrock on the same Microsoft Account that has already an existing Minecraft Bedrock account. I would be happy to answer your question.

To answer your question, it is not possible for you to have two Minecraft Bedrock account on the same Microsoft Account. You will need to have a separate Microsoft Account if you want to purchase a new Minecraft account. As stated on the support article that each Minecraft purchase will use a different Microsoft account login. Minecraft for Windows: Multiple Accounts on One Computer – Home

Hope it answers your questions.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Forum Moderator
  6. cip popescu Win User

Minecraft Bedrock no longer accesible

prior to this migration I was able to play Bedrock (or Minecraft for Windows, how you call it) using my microsoft account
Thema:

I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the...

1. I have a Minecraft Bedrock account connected to my Microsoft account, but I want to use the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Bedrock account

2. Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with logging into Minecraft java account that goes to minecraft bedrock account when...: When I try to log into my Minecraft Java account with one of my emails, it always refers me to my Bedrock account even though I am not trying to get into the Bedrock version. My email was linked...
  3. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  4. I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant login with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock: my cousing deleted all the temp files of my pc a few days ago, now i cant sign in with my microsoft account on minecraft bedrock edition, the error code is drowned and it say that "the system...
  5. I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Java edition minecraft on this account and can't play bedrock edition.: Hi so on this email account I own minecraft Java edition and have the same username as my Xbox account once on the website it says I own minecraft, but then when I go to install the bedrock...
  6. Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to transfer ownership of minecraft bedrock to new account: I own Minecraft for Windows 10. I built a gaming PC which runs Windows 11 and I want to transfer ownership of Minecraft Windows 10 to Windows 11 caf54a4d-db51-4e5d-8e9d-3fc1beda2c3c
  7. How do i delete a microsoft account from my minecraft bedrock edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i delete a microsoft account from my minecraft bedrock edition?: Ive been playing for a long time on my ps4 and was playing on servers alot. One day when i got home from school i was singed out of my microsoft account on my ps4. I tried to log back in but it...
  8. Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to figure out what email was used to create a Minecraft bedrock account on PE?: I'm trying to help my brother log into his Minecraft account on his new phone but we can't remember the email we used to set it up. We've tried every email that we could think of but none of them...
  9. Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account logging me in wrong Minecraft Bedrock/Xbox account: I'm not sure of how to explain but i am setting up my games on a new PC and my microsoft account seems to be leading me to an... older version of my account? Few weeks ago I started playing...
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition I need help to unlink my old Microsoft account from PlayStation: [img] This is my problem i use to play Minecraft in the ps4 account sfeliciano82 with the linked Microsoft account John1206 that i had from Xbox 360 , one day i decided to log out the account in...