I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please...

Discus and support I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought yesterday the xbox series s thinking that my logitech g920 will work just fine with it , but it doesnt . Is the logitech g920 compatible only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adrian Badinga, Feb 7, 2023.

1. I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please...

I bought yesterday the xbox series s thinking that my logitech g920 will work just fine with it , but it doesnt . Is the logitech g920 compatible only with xbox one and pc ? Some help would be more than appreciated.

:)

Adrian Badinga, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Adrian Badinga Win User

I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please help ?

I have tried multiple games , and none of them working .. when I connect it on my pc it's working fine ... !
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please help ?

Please be aware your game must specifically support the wheel for you to use it.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Has the link not helped for you? What specifically is happening when you try to use the wheel?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Adrian, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your wheel.

The G920 is listed as compatible with the Series X/S console. Have you made sure that any required downloads have been done for the wheel? If not then please double check for that via the Logitech website. https://www.logitechg.com/products/driving/driv...

If after that you're still having trouble with the wheel I'd recommend getting in touch with Logitech Support for more help.
  6. Adrian Badinga Win User

The link didn't helped at all .

When I plug the wheel into the xbox I can only use the buttons on the main menu !!! When I enter games it won't let me do anything . I tried fh4 , fh5 , rally 2.0 its' not working (when I connect it on my pc it is working fine on all of the games) . I tried everything I have found on internet and still not working ... I must specify that I have not bought the games on xbox I play them from the cloud !!!
Thema:

I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please...

1. I have a logitech g920 but it seems to not work with my xbox series s ! Can someone please... - Similar Threads - logitech g920 seems

2. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  3. The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??

in XBoX on Consoles
    The LSB and RSB buttons on the Logitech G920 don't work??: I have the Xbox One S and I am trying to play F1 23 but when I want to assign commands to the LSB and RSB buttons they are not detected, can you please help me. I already updated the firmware and...
  4. Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox crashes when Logitech G920 is plugged in.: As you may now, Roblox is a very low demanding game, so therefore I do not believe this is a crash based off of bad pc (i use 32 gigs ram, 3060ti, i5 something). But anyways, lets get to the...
  5. Logitech G920 working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech G920 working on xbox: I've been on the market for a gaming steering wheel that I could use on my Xbox one s and I came across the Logitech G920 and I was wondering if it would work on my Xbox....
  6. Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech G920 Racing Wheel has no force feedback.: hi all, So I have started to try and use my boyfriends G920 wheel. However it has NO force feedback at all. The wheel is completely loose. I have tried many solutions such as Restarting,...
  7. Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot drive vehicles in XBOX GTA5 with Logitech G920: Hi Everyone, How can I drive a vehicle in Xbox GTA 5 with a Logitech G920? Thanks 542fe3a9-ab1d-4087-a24c-1a1823e26620
  8. I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The...: I have an Xbox 0ne and Forza Motorsport does not recognize my Logitech G920 wheel. The wheel is 2 years old and all the other Forza games work fine with the wheel. Can anyone help me with this?...
  9. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 110b7e46-e810-404d-939d-64a4af97049a
  10. Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one: Logitech g920 shaking endlessly on F1 2021 xbox one, Any solution to fix this issue 4f7b4448-fc0c-453a-9bb2-6b343da8520c