I Have A Issue.

Discus and support I Have A Issue. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I Got A Xbox 360 From E3 2015 And Im Supposed To Get A Free Year Of Gold On My Xbox.Could It Be Possible For You To Activate That Year Of Gold On My... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ImaSavage2345, May 11, 2017.

  1. I Have A Issue.


    I Got A Xbox 360 From E3 2015 And Im Supposed To Get A Free Year Of Gold On My Xbox.Could It Be Possible For You To Activate That Year Of Gold On My Account Please?I Would Really Appreiciate That.

    :)
     
    ImaSavage2345, May 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I have a slight issue

    There's no way to remove a report after it's been made.
     
    Smwutches, May 11, 2017
    #2
  3. LlMBO7
    LlMBO7 Guest
    I have a slight issue

    so me and this guy we got into a little fight I know I'm not supposed to named name so not going to and I reported him and I'd like to get the reports removed I'm not sure if it's possible but some help on this subject would be really great. ( I reported
    him for unsporting Behavior if anyone was wondering)
     
    LlMBO7, May 11, 2017
    #3
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

    I Have A Issue.

    Hey ImaSavage2345! Where did you receive the year of free Xbox Live? Usually the best way to follow up on these is the contact that you originally got the gift from. Post back and let me know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Cizl, May 15, 2017
    #4
  5. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest
    Hey Avian

    The way to get a
    callback
    would be to schedule one. Give it a shot and if further assistance is needed

    start a new thread
    so we can better assist!
     
    XBF Nestor S, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

    I Have A Issue.

    Hey Avian

    The way to get a
    callback
    would be to schedule one. Give it a shot and if further assistance is needed

    start a new thread
    so we can better assist!
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

    I Have A Issue.

    Hey ImaSavage2345! Where did you receive the year of free Xbox Live? Usually the best way to follow up on these is the contact that you originally got the gift from. Post back and let me know!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    I have an issue

    If you have purchased the game disc you need the disc to play the game. Otherwise you should purchase the game again in order to play it
  9. chili.tech Win User

    I have a few issues

    I realize you may not know where to look on your router, but with that info you can now just google it (or Bing)
  10. macstang15 Win User

    I have a few issues

    [quote user="Chili c0n Carne"]

    reset your router, meaning power it off for at least 30 seconds, then turn it back on. Make sure your router is handing out an IP address to the xbox. after you reset, don't use any other device before trying the xbox connection. reason I say that is because
    you said you forwarded a couple of ports, but it could be that the xbox had a different ip not long ago, and now there is a port conflict. You might have to manually clean out old port forwarding settings.

    [/quote]

    As I said before if I reset the ports I have forwarded I will not be able to play any of my games online, I will not connect to any hosts......I will sit in a lobby until I quit out....
Thema:

I Have A Issue.

Loading...
  1. I Have A Issue. - Similar Threads - Issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...