I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do?

Discus and support I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my series s and I unplugged it by accident and when I plugged it back up and turned it on this is what happened [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ellis4rmatl, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Ellis4rmatl
    Ellis4rmatl Guest

I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do?

I just got my series s and I unplugged it by accident and when I plugged it back up and turned it on this is what happened

I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do? [​IMG]

:)

Ellis4rmatl, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Do you have a different TV or a different HDMI cable that we can try to use? This is to isolate what is causing the issue.
  3. sheenfartling Win User

Watching 4K Hdr makes the picture worse and darkens everything until I quit out of it..

Same issue. vizio p series. Ghostbusters uhd disc and now The shallows uhd disc. Almost pitch black with distorted colors when I open the blu ray app. It will play the sound fine. Half the time it will crash to white static screen and have to power cycle
    the xbox. The other half I can tell I'm at the menu from the sounds, but no picture. At that point if I press a the movie still start and play fine. I have 5 other uhd discs and they play fine.
  4. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
  5. I am gay n sad Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
    HAHAHAHAH sucks for you;( but i have the same problem:(
  6. AlmightyBigD001 Win User

Half of the screen distorted when using 4K

Well tonight I switched the resolution back to 4K and it is back to normal. So I don't what happened, but I guess I will wait and see if it happens again.
Thema:

1. I have a half green half distorted screen on my XBOX series s and I don’t know what to do? - Similar Threads - half green half

2. I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I only got half of my Xbox Design Lab order?: I only got half of my order from Xbox design lab. It has been over 30 days since ordering and I havent even received an update on the other half of my order. When I go online into my account order...
  3. Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connection problems. Please don't suggest the obvious fixes as I've listed half the things...: I am so very close to switching back to PlStaytion... weeks now I have had the worst connection issues to my xbox. Wired, 2G, 5G, new wires.. I even went as far as upgrading my internet...
  4. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  5. My personal Twitch Video in side by side half 32 not playable on Xbox One S

in XboX Insiders
    My personal Twitch Video in side by side half 32 not playable on Xbox One S: Last night I tried an experimental video by putting it in 3D side by side half. The resulting picture is a 16x9 picture, however when I tried to watch it today on my own twitch Channel I couldn't...
  6. My screen is split in 2 and the bottom half has shifted across the screen. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My screen is split in 2 and the bottom half has shifted across the screen. What do I do?: Xbox was working fine, i turned it on and the screen split in 2 with the bottom having shifted horizontally. I have tried restarting the Xbox and plugging in new cables. Issue still remains. What...
  7. Screen Bottom half shifted across horizontally

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen Bottom half shifted across horizontally: [img] Xbox has been working fine, today I turned it on and the bottom half was shifted across horizontally. I've found if in Settings, General, TV Display Options, video fidelity and overscan, I...
  8. On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox series X, half of the screen won’t display on the TV for certain games. How can...: [img] Here is a picture. It happens with Far Cry and PuBG. Fortnite and other games work fine. abbf130c-cf13-4c1d-9e41-e0e5f7e4c654
  9. SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!

in XboX Insiders
    SteelSeries Arctis 9X headset for Xbox - at half price today!: Great deal on Amazon today submitted by /u/ComfortabeAge [link] [comments]
  10. My battlepass has locked half way through help me please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My battlepass has locked half way through help me please: My battlepass has locked half way through in COD help please c382bf76-5208-4468-a7c8-202a8e4076a1