I have a gift card the code is not readable

Discus and support I have a gift card the code is not readable in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a gift card and the code is not readable d3b69679-3258-4ef6-a942-4378eaefc511 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Gannon Gekoski, Jan 29, 2023.

1. I have a gift card the code is not readable

I have a gift card and the code is not readable

:)

Gannon Gekoski, Jan 29, 2023
  2. Gannon Gekoski Win User

Please advise how I can a replacement code.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

There is an 800 number on your receipt or the back of the card. You need to call that number to get a replacement code. Gift cards are sold by third-party, who buy blocks of codes from Microsoft.
  4. ItzCamzy Win User

XBox gift card code not readable

Hi,

Just a few questions to see if I can come up with some solutions to help you.

Is the whole code unreadable or just partly?

Did you purchase the gift card from a large retailer?

In these situations it’s very unlikely there is anything support will be able to do as there is no way of verifying the gift card other than it’s unique code.
  5. CindyBorbely Win User

issue with xbox live card. unloadable

I purchased a Microsoft Xbox Live Gift card for 50 dollars. Came home scratched the redemption code to hard and the last 2 digits are not readable. It can't be returned and so far after many attempts the online support has not provided any assistance. I need a new redempton code.
  6. Georges C. Win User

12 months live Gold not working

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello JuliannaMartinez, the 25-digit code you're trying to redeem would be those prepaid cards where you have to scrape the paper for the number to appear, or would it be a digital code?

If it is paper, sometimes some number may not be well readable, so sometimes letters can be confused with number etc.

Below I leave two links that can help you.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Get help with a digital code or gift card

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
Thema:

1. I have a gift card the code is not readable - Similar Threads - gift card code

2. I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a gift card with reward points on Xbox. Why would I get a code that isn't for Xbox.: I bought a gift card with my reward points League of Legends Gift Card-575 and it is usually sent to Xbox chat. I always set for goal in reward points for DC Universe Online League of Legends they...
  3. How do I get a new gift card code

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a new gift card code: My code has been scratched off 184b45e4-3bc7-45cc-9296-e477347f103d
  4. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  5. I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not readable. Please advise: I have a gift card and cannot read code to redeem. 72611b8f-7e40-4333-aa39-7ea551919633
  6. Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Split payment using amount left over from xbox gift code and debit card?: I have money left from gift code after buying game was wanting to see if i could buy the xbox live Gold for $50. Using split payment of remaining balance of gift code and debit card?...
  7. I have a gift card and the code is not function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a gift card and the code is not function: Hi, I bought a gift card today and the code of the gift card is not correct. They dont have redeem the code. I need help to redeem this gift card, the cost is $20.00...
  8. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  9. Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought 2 xbox gift cards and codes say that they have been already been taken: Bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we went to put them in the codes already are taken b56f1c04-f2e6-4bf5-b5d7-b16e8e69a8d0
  10. My gift card code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gift card code: Hello community, I would like to know if someone can help me, my code is damaged so I cannot see all the digits because I accidentally deleted 1 of them that it contains, I would like someone to...