I have a game on my xbox I wanna buy on my laptop, so if I buy it on microsoft store on my...

Discus and support I have a game on my xbox I wanna buy on my laptop, so if I buy it on microsoft store on my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Elden Ring on my xbox and I wanna get it on my laptop, but I'm not sure if the data and progress from my xbox will transfer over.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MohsinMirza, Jan 7, 2023.

1. MohsinMirza
    MohsinMirza Guest

I have a game on my xbox I wanna buy on my laptop, so if I buy it on microsoft store on my...

I own Elden Ring on my xbox and I wanna get it on my laptop, but I'm not sure if the data and progress from my xbox will transfer over.

:)

MohsinMirza, Jan 7, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I have a game on my xbox I wanna buy on my laptop, so if I buy it on microsoft store on my laptop will all the data be shared between my xbox and laptop?

Unfortunately that game does not support cross-saves so your progress will be different for each platform.
  3. jtgh79 Win User

purchasing games

Thanks Gerardo for reply,

but sadly i am not from USA and not Xbox player, i just wanna buy games from Microsoft store through my Asus laptop, i try to change the razor gold link that you provide to my local country but it say contain are not available for this location... so the option i have now is through my mobile phone and top up the right amount to buy games through it,

btw thanks for help,

kinda regards

Jonathan
  4. Taughtplatypus2 Win User

Flight Sim 2020 - Play Anywhere

So if i buy the game on my xbox, will i have to buy it again on my pc or can I downlod it onto my pc from the microsoft store
  5. BackupSkink904 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store

Hello

I'm sure I'm logged in with the right account. But I didn't buy the game via the store. I got the physical version for my xbox from a store.

When I logged in with my Xbox account on my laptop the store said I owned the game, so I could also download the digital version.
  6. Salmoro Win User

Forza Horizon 4 is not listed as "owned" in the Microsoft Store

Hello

I'm sure I'm logged in with the right account. But I didn't buy the game via the store. I got the physical version for my xbox from a store.

When I logged in with my Xbox account on my laptop the store said I owned the game, so I could also download the digital version.
    Despite that the digital version of the game is Play Anywhere, the physical copy works only on Xbox.

Is it asking you to buy the game when you look for it in the store ?
Thema:

1. I have a game on my xbox I wanna buy on my laptop, so if I buy it on microsoft store on my... - Similar Threads - game wanna buy

2. i wanna buy 100 gift games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i wanna buy 100 gift games: i wanna buy 100 gift keys from Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC how can i do it since i have to buy 1 key by another and i get stuck after 5 gifts 5faf94db-5478-40ba-9f60-465ab7e4fa52
  3. I wanna request a game to be backwards compatible to the Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I wanna request a game to be backwards compatible to the Xbox one: The game I request is bakugan battle brawlers game because from what I’ve read on the Microsoft site a lot of people would the retinue of this game myself included so please bring this game back....
  4. My microsoft account got hacked and i wanna transfer my games from that account to this one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account got hacked and i wanna transfer my games from that account to this one: So basicaly someone hacked my account, changed email and password. So i cant get into that account. I own Minecraft there and i dont really want to lose it so im asking for help if its posible to...
  5. I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wanna know why I got suspended for posting a group post for a game group? I did nothing...: I wanna know why I got suspended for making a group post about a group? 027439bf-f6b1-424d-a9ed-ebb63643b707
  6. XBOX Game Pass: I wanna mod Cities Skylines

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass: I wanna mod Cities Skylines: You saw the question. How do I do that? 42e5b047-95f7-45fa-9f8b-15204817f800
  7. Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will my forza 4 progress transfer from game pass to a disc version of forza 4 if I wanna...: I wanna get a disc version of forza 4 but I wanna have the same account from the game pass forza 4 to the disc version. Pls help soon e17284f6-57f2-412e-8482-ce8bdcdd39a4
  8. In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game,...: In the Six-guns game, I not wanna reset and game did not save. I pressed save the game, game was reset. the game is not playing, is not done missions. ef2fb101-f155-40a7-b63d-214ead016213
  9. My game doesn’t wanna launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game doesn’t wanna launch: I bought battle field about a year ago so i went to install it and then i launched but it did nothing i know there is only a 14 day refund policy but if nothing works to fix it can you mabey give...
  10. I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have enough money for this game I wanna buy and it's telling me to use a different ...: Please help it won't let me buy a game I won't and my bank account has way more than the minimum reqiured to buy it 9e04b45e-6fdb-493a-98b1-a8f7b49abb58