i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...

Discus and support i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so a few days ago my friend blocked me and he tried unblocking me today and its glitching out saying he unblocked me then it randomly puts it back to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bri Clark, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Bri Clark
    Bri Clark Guest

i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then...

so a few days ago my friend blocked me and he tried unblocking me today and its glitching out saying he unblocked me then it randomly puts it back to blocked

:)

Bri Clark, Aug 21, 2023
  2. Blaine Bingham Win User

Two People Unblocking Each Other

No I never answered my own question. If you read carefully, I said I know what to do to unblock somebody. Then I asked how can I unblock somebody when we've blocked each other? This means I explained that I know how to unblock somebody when he hasn't
    blocked me. This means things are harder to deal with when we've blocked each other because if I send him a message, invite or friends request, he won't get either of them so that I can unblock him, same thing visa-versa if he tries to unblock me. I was
    asking if there's another way to unblock somebody when he's also blocked me, such as, is there a block list for me to unblock him from or can I unblock him by contacting Xbox Live?
  3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then it automatically went back to blocked. how does he fix it?

Hi Bri C.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you, we are really sorry for this inconvenience.

I may recommend to unfriend him then send him a friend request again that might work for you.

Thanks,
    Mauro
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then it automatically went back to blocked. how does he fix it?

You send him a friend request again an appears blocked?
  5. Bri Clark Win User

ive tried that but its still not working. weve tried every possible way to fixing it
  6. XBL Prophet Win User

Two People Unblocking Each Other

[quote user="Blaine Bingham"]

First, I know we have to send a message, chat invite or a friends request to unblock somebody. Me and somebody that I was friends with, we fell out and blocked each other. Is there
    another way how I can unblock him so that he can send me something to unblock me?

[/quote]You just answered your own question.
Thema:

1. i have a friend who blocked me but he went to unblocked me and it said i was unblocked then... - Similar Threads - friend blocked went

2. Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Blocking a Xbox Friend’s chat: Hello, I run a YouTube channel and have been asked if I could be added as an Xbox Friend, however, due to personal privacy reasons, I’d like to know if there is a way to block chat whilst keeping...
  3. I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't add a friend back even though they said they didn't block me, its glitched out, my...: I can't add a friend back because it glitched out and blocked them bdef197a-fe0e-4c56-a93c-b5498ee47524
  4. I accidentally blocked my friend and now when I try to unblock him it doest work???

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally blocked my friend and now when I try to unblock him it doest work???: I press on unblock and it tells me it works but it doesn't do anything, so I go back to press unblock again and it's a repeating cycle. Microsoft doesn't help with anything....
  5. Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t my friend hear me or add me on Xbox after I accidentally blocked him?: My friend cant add me or hear me in party chat after I blocked him by accident. 82e8969b-5b8d-4054-b015-10cf595a4120
  6. Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is it when i block or remove friends theyre still showing unblocked and still as a friend?: Why is it when I block people or remove them, it doesnt actually do it? I have removed some people and their names always pop up when theyre online. I have nothing to do with those people. Why are...
  7. I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I blocked my friend by accident can unblock him need help: I accidentally blocked my friend and i cant unblock him because when i put unblock and leave the profile and go into the profile it still shows unblock i already did a power cycle dont know what...
  8. How do I fix a bug where only one of my friends have been blocked(on fortnite)?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix a bug where only one of my friends have been blocked(on fortnite)?: I have already tried actually blocking him, reporting him(not because he did something bad), even trying to friend him but it just says "failed to send request" and we both have tried everything....
  9. Friend block me and now he can’t unblock me

in XboX Insiders
    Friend block me and now he can’t unblock me: So we have tried basically All the simple steps and he can’t unblock me it’s like it didn’t register and I can’t block him no matter what we have removed each others pf can someone please help us...
  10. My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son accidentally went to remove a friend from group chat, but clicked remove and block,...: My son accidentally clicked remove and block a friend from group chat, and now they can't talk to each other, how do I fix this? beb09dfd-ac0a-4d19-ae00-f23fe9dc2a3c