I have a few questions about the controllers for XBOX series x and s

Discus and support I have a few questions about the controllers for XBOX series x and s in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can the official Xbox rechargeable battery pack with USB C be charged ON the controller itself? I saw another batter pack from Gamesir and it has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ANDRE DV, Nov 7, 2022.

1. ANDRE DV
    ANDRE DV Guest

1. Can the official Xbox rechargeable battery pack with USB C be charged ON the controller itself? I saw another batter pack from Gamesir and it has another USB C port that’s part of the battery itself.
    2. How to know if it’s done charging or if it’s charging or not. (ON the controller itself)
    3. Can the controller be overcharged (using the USB C)? And is it a bad thing? or it does STOP from overcharging automatically once full? (For the Xbox series X/S controller)

:)

ANDRE DV, Nov 7, 2022
  2. ANDRE DV Win User

I already have the XBOX app on my iPad. Do I need to connect the controller to it from Bluetooth so it will show you the percentage?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Andre

Answering your questions:

1. Yes, the official Xbox battery pack can be charged using the included USB C cable

2. On the controller itself that is not possible, you can check the battery status when you're in the console dashboard or when you open the Xbox guide

3. Most of the modern electronic devices regulate the charge when the battery is full.
    But the best option is unplug the device as soon as the charge is completed
  4. ngocphi Win User

Yes as long as you get the xbox play and.charge batteries not third party
  5. ANDRE DV Win User

can you like, check the battery percentage ON the Xbox app instead? if no console?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yes, you should be able to see the battery percentage on the battery widget

But the Xbox app itself is not necessary. As long as you connect the controller via Bluetooth the iPad is going to show you the percentage

(If you want to check the battery in that way keep in mind that you need to switch between the Xbox and the Bluetooth connection)
Thema:

1. I have a few questions about the controllers for XBOX series x and s - Similar Threads - few questions controllers

2. A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1...: A few days ago I recorded asseto corsa after which when I log into FC24 it perceives my 1 controller as 2 controllers. How do I fix this? d5b694d1-d253-4428-a42f-c9ca39459e9f
  3. Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox 3.5mm Xbox-brand headset stop working after a few days: For some reason my Xbox mic sound will be hearable but only for myself. This happens when my mic/controller is idle for a while (I guess) but it makes no sense. No it’s not a setting, it’s not...
  4. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  5. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft account hacked and I have a few questions about it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and I have a few questions about it.: My microsoft account got hacked quite a while ago. The hacker changed the mail and password and can't sign in. I've been trying things for a few months now, and I have a few questions, 1. I saw a...
  7. question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something

in XBoX Accessibility
    question I have a seires x coming in a few days and I want to know something: does all my info like accounts and settings automatically transfer over to the series x or do I have to transfer it manually to it? I know games I own on external hard drives can be transferred...
  8. Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question ? dowload installing Xbox live in-game experience. This may take a few minutes...: [img] this is a xbox show 471d3018-5e73-4548-aaa3-b414dfb0cfcf
  9. Question about a game that was free a few months ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about a game that was free a few months ago?: a few months back, warriors orochi 3 ultimate was offered for free with xbox live gold. I put it in my queue and forgot about it until today. I went to it, and all it said was that it was pending...
  10. Former Xbox 360 Owner to be an Xbox One Owner in the next few months......have some question ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Former Xbox 360 Owner to be an Xbox One Owner in the next few months......have some question ...: Hi! So I used to have an Xbox 360 .....when I did get rid of it I think I may have had some of Xbox Live left on it. Anyways so now that I am getting an Xbox One (by the end of the year,...