I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game

Discus and support I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game, has this happened to anyone else? Is there anyway to get the game to register my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Apollololo, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Apollololo
    Apollololo Guest

I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game, has this happened to anyone else? Is there anyway to get the game to register my sub?

:)

Apollololo, Oct 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this APOLLOLOLO

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions :

Did you purchased this subscription directly Xbox or PC?
    Or did you purchased the subscription on Xbox.com?
    If you to to your subscriptions page here
    https://account.microsoft.com/services

Are you able to see the subscription active? (Would be great if you share an screenshot, but don't forget to hide personal information)
    And... Where are you trying to use the subscription? On Xbox or PC?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, let's try this in your PC. But first make sure if your windows system and apps are up to date

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox and Fallout 76 app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account and check if the subscription appears
  4. Apollololo Win User

Hello, I bought an Xbox ultimate subscription so I could use a perk that gives a free month of fallout first, I used the perk that gave a code, which I then used. This is all done on pc using the Xbox app, the game runs fine through the app but doesn't register the fact I have a fallout first subscription. Here is a screenshot of the subscription.

[​IMG]
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Fallout first subscription

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good morning

Can you see any purchases in your account here?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

If there is no ignore the email it is fake.
  6. Dale994 Win User

Fallout first subscription

I thought so, thanks. Only games and redeemed rewards points in there. Thanks :)

I reported the email.
Thema:

1. I have a fallout first subscription but it is not showing up in game - Similar Threads - fallout subscription showing

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a fix for my fallout 4 not importing my saved data. Any help would be massively...: Hello, I have a lot of saved games and characters on my fallout 4, wanting to get back into it. I’ve been spending hours and hours searching online and trying to find fixes for this issue, I’ve...
  4. fallout 4 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    fallout 4 problem: Every time that i try to play fallout 4 i am told “ we can’t save more data for this game or app” i was wondering my how to fix this issue 6f6d4c0a-5a87-44a1-b732-47f2274a43ac
  5. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  6. Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas cannot upload profile: Both my boyfriend and I have the new Xbox X console. When I was there I downloaded Fallout New Vegas and played it the past 2 days. I got home and installed New Vegas and was planning on...
  7. Achievements aren't working for fallout 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Achievements aren't working for fallout 4: I've been achievement hunting and skyrim and minecraft achievements are working but fallout 4 achievements aren't 45acdfd8-d4ba-4d88-8860-563157bb286f
  8. Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 “unmissable” achievement not unlocking.: The “Hunter/Hunted” achievement in Fallout 4 did not unlock despite me completing the quest. You can see that I’ve got passed that and completed the next mission just fine with that one’s...
  9. Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 3 on game pass cloud problems: I just started playing Fallout 3 from the game pass cloud, all buttons are responding on my newer generation controller except LT and RT, do I need to use an older controller?...
  10. Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fallout 76 account and new Xbox Game Pass subscription: Hello, I have an existing Fallout 76 account (not on any Xbox Game Pass account,) and I wanted to subscribe to Game Pass, my question is.. will the new subscription create a new and separate...