I have a disc for Viva Piñata but no disc drive

Discus and support I have a disc for Viva Piñata but no disc drive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way to download it online and use my key? I'd rather not buy a disk drive. If anyone knows anything, thanks!... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DambOG, Jan 10, 2022.

  1. DambOG
    DambOG Guest

    I have a disc for Viva Piñata but no disc drive


    Is there any way to download it online and use my key? I'd rather not buy a disk drive. If anyone knows anything, thanks!

    :)
     
    DambOG, Jan 10, 2022
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I have a disc for Viva Piñata but no disc drive

    Assuming you have an Xbox console, you must purchase a Series X or XboxOne S to use the disc. You cannot purchase a disc drive for them

    If you are using it on PC, Xbox discs do not function

    The game is frequently on sAle at low prices and also available on Game Pass
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    Are the BC games out yet?

    Ive installed viva piñata from my games and apps section scroll to end you should see 360 games you own in there or install from disc
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

    Viva Pinata Party Animals

    Viva Piñata and Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise are backwards compatible. Perhaps you can play those?
  5. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

    $2.50 to spend on a game

    Ok.. I've seen so many recommendations about viva piñata that's its really peaked my interest lol. I'm gonna have to check it out. I'm assuming this is the very first viva piñata game that were talking about.
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

    June 15th Backwards compatibility for XBOX One preview dashboard?

    Im in no rush only game i have in list is viva piñata of my girlfriends
Thema:

I have a disc for Viva Piñata but no disc drive

Loading...
  1. I have a disc for Viva Piñata but no disc drive - Similar Threads - disc Viva Piñata

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....